Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ned didn't send Jon to the Night's Watch. When Benjen came to Winterfell, he pretty much asked Jon if he wanted to join him & Jon volunteered to go to the Wall.
Ned ain't stop him either. And I wonder if we'll get some Benjen info next episode.

Ned told Jon that he would tell him about his mother. but who's to say where he would expect that to go. I don't think Ned planned to challenge Robert's rule

it makes sense that Ned was against Robert going after Dany. because Ned knew that kind of witch hunt could end up on his own doorstep

maybe Ned felt that Jon would be 'safe' at the wall
I don't think Ned planned to challenge his rule either, but Robert was paranoid and hated the Targs. It just seems with the way that world works, Jon could've eventually earned some land and respect by becoming a knight rather than be expected live out with days freezing on the wall where he's not even allowed to have sex.

Berek Dondarion finna to put sword to purpose next episode
Spartacus language :lolbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jon being a Targ could just as easily work against him, since as we've seen, many houses are against Targaryen rule after the Mad King. Hell, we know the North definitely doesn't want any southern houses ruling them.

Plus, I don't think Jon even would want the Iron Throne. He seems content to be King in the North, and even then, he only took that role to consolidate the North's forces against the night king.

I think the point of Jon making all the houses band together for him before anyone discovers his real identity is that they would probably go :ehh: at him being the rightful heir, regardless of last name.

Now, him not wanting the gig is an interesting point because even though he accepts responsibilities he doesn't want throughout the series, his purpose is making Westeros survive the Long Night. If he comes out of this alive, I'm not sure he would see ruling the Seven Kingdoms as a responsibility he has to accept for the "good of the realm".

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is no reason as to why Sansa is setting up little finger at all and she hasnt shown any reason to or hinted at it. i know what u doing :camby:
I am basing off every drama troupe you see on tv. Even the preview has them fighting and the previews are always misleading.

Also fukk you

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
fukk all that, they could've easily made this a longer episode or shot 8 episodes for this season. Yea these (5 and 6) wouldn't be action packed but they also wouldn't need all the heavy post production that chews up costs and time, they'd be character focused. I'm not handing out passes on this cuz this was their conscious decision to make shorter seasons so either stick the landing or lengthen it.
Yeah they could have structured it differently to stretch this material into two episodes easily. That's why I called bullshyt when they said last year that they only had 13 episodes of material left. I knew that would mean they would speed past things that should be given time to breathe.

The smuggling of Tyrion into King's Landing
The deterioration of morale in the north
The plotting of Littlefinger to fan Arya vs Sansa flames
And all of the returns of characters/reunions

Could have been fleshed out more. I'm still pissed they didn't feel it was necessary to have a Meera and Sansa scene, but we're past shyt like that now. It's full speed ahead.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think the point of Jon making all the houses band together for him before anyone discovers his real identity is that they would probably go :ehh: at him being the rightful heir, regardless of last name.

Now, him not wanting the gig is an interesting point because even though he accepts responsibilities he doesn't want throughout the series, his purpose is making Westeros survive the Long Night. If he comes out of this alive, I'm not sure he would see ruling the Seven Kingdoms as a responsibility he has to accept for the "good of the realm".
this makes no sense. He doesnt even know his identity yet so how is him banding them together his main point? have u been watching the show? he's banding people together to fight the dead.

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
If Jon's not a b*stard is his claim stronger than Dany's?

Legitimacy doesn't matter at all anymore. It's not like Cersei is going to be like, "oh you're Prince Rhaegar's legitimate son? Here's the throne, I was just keeping it warm for you." Cersei and her allies are already denying one Targaryen the throne of their ancestors, she isn't just going to roll the welcome mat for another. I love how people are suddenly concerned about "claims and legitimacy" yet the same people had no problems with a Stark b*stard taking the crown from Ned Stark's true born daughter. No one cares about legitimacy guys. You want something, you take it. The Starks were stripped of Winterfell by royal decree, yet they said fukk that and took it back.

Which means Jon would have to take the throne by force if he wants it, and I doubt he'd be able to pull that off with just the North and the Vale. Also, due to the fact that all of Dany's remaining forces are those who are absolutely loyal to her and are from Essos, they wouldn't defect to Jon simply because he is the son of Dany's older brother they don't know anything about. That means that if either Jon or Dany want to make a play at the Iron Throne, they would need each other to defeat Cersei. So ring on finger time!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I am basing off every drama troupe you see on tv. Even the preview has them fighting and the previews are always misleading.

Also fukk you
nah fukk you, i see yo bytch ass and what u doing :beli:

making "assumptions" :mjlol:

based off of what? Sansa done defended Little Finger and knows he's the reason starks still man Winterfell and yet she's plotting with Arya who suspects that Sansa herself has her own personal agenda? :comeon:

get wayyyyy the fukk outta here :camby:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Can't wait until Jon inevitably heads to Dragonstone to make a plea for the dragon glass and Dany got Drogo out thinking Jon gonna be shook but Drogo puts his head down to be petted by Jon :jawalrus:

WHAT THE fukk DID I TELL nikkaS!!!

WHAT. THE. fukk. DID. I. TELL. nikkaS.

FEELING LIKE BRAN STARK IN THIS bytch :wow:

kEECzd.gif

james-brown-cape-1373309594.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That reveal is also solidifying my belief that Dany is dead at some point. Jon is ice and fire, he needs some 3 eyed warging from his ice cuz bran and some hot fire from his auntie via her drags. But he's the one....and that probably means he's dead too :dead:

Last edited: