Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
hold up i just downloaded the ep and it says 58 minutes long..? wasnt this supposed to be a 70 minute episode or am i trippin?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
LF got the letter Sansa sent. Remember Robb and Cat said it was Sansa's writing but Cersei's words. Arya won't know that tho. LF is betting on that to divide the sisters.
6kkme9ys1mfz.png

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Where the nikka at that was trying to say Bronn was showing nobility by saving Jamie?

:russ:

Tried to tell y'all that lovable scumbag was in it for the coin.

I can admit when I'm wrong...you were right breh :manny:

If I was a sellsword...there's no way in hell I'm jumping in front of dragonfire for anyone. So it made it seem like Bronn was going beyond the duties of a sellsword. But instead homie just really want that castle. He'll burn his face off to get it :mjlol:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Jon being a Targ could just as easily work against him, since as we've seen, many houses are against Targaryen rule after the Mad King. Hell, we know the North definitely doesn't want any southern houses ruling them.

Plus, I don't think Jon even would want the Iron Throne. He seems content to be King in the North, and even then, he only took that role to consolidate the North's forces against the night king.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Robert wasnt no simp. Cersei was just a trophy wife. Robert was out here fukking mad hoes, raw, having all these b*stards out here. And he didnt have to pay any child support. :wow:

Rhaegar on the other hand died crying like a bytch with his chest caved in. :umad:

latest

Look at your dragon king brehs :mjlol:
:mjlol:that nikka started a whooooole war because Prince Rhaegar stole his bytch

i fukk with gendry and the stag but come on breh

Daps
Jon being a Targ could just as easily work against him, since as we've seen, many houses are against Targaryen rule after the Mad King. Hell, we know the North definitely doesn't want any southern houses ruling them.

Plus, I don't think Jon even would want the Iron Throne. He seems content to be King in the North, and even then, he only took that role to consolidate the North's forces against the night king.

only way I could see him taking it is if he's the only one and it's his duty

the best person to be king is always the person that don't really want to be king :wow: