nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Rewatching the scene with Dany/Jon/Davos/Jorah/Tyrion at Dragonstone, when Jon says he'll go on the raid - Dany catches mad feelings.

She's looking at Jon throughout that scene like :noah:
Jon had her wide open like a lab monkey :ohlawd:

Hope they have Shamwows in Dragonstone because it will take 3 Bounty rolls to wipe that seat dry :ahh:

I need a gif of that scene :feedme:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking hate cliffhanger endings. Now we have to wait another week for an episode. Wished this shyt was on netflix or something.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
he's the rightful king of westeros :ohhh:

wonder how dany will take that tidbit of information

Not really, they rebelled to remove targareyan influence, he's not the rightful king of anything

BTW, what happens to bron...no one mentioned that queen Cersei told Jamie to punish the man who saved his life several times

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Something that just occured to me brehs, don't know if someone else brought it up.

But I think the reason we saw Littlefinger speak and pay a teenage girl for some "whispers" is that Arya is gonna take her face and use it to eventually catch Petyr off guard and stab that fukker to death :ohhh:

Any thoughts?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Cersei's well over the edge. I don't even think she's pregnant I think it's a setup to keep Jaime wrapped around her finger.
If Cersei is lying I think Jamie will set her up to be killed or do it with his own hands. He's tired of her shyt.
Littlefinger loves Sansa, know way he's trying to harm hee
Littlefinger loves Sansa but his ambitions are more important. She is a splitting image of her mother for him but as far as a key to power he'd have to marry her which is unlikely. I'm not sure which one but he sees the capabilities of Arya and/or Bran and wants to leave them as the last Stark standing and, for a lack of a better analogy, be the Palpatine to their Vader. Most likely Arya because she's a killer.
The way Dany was eyein Jon before he left for the wall, its all but written. He got her right where he want her. I bet she come to the rescue flying on the back of a dragon to save them next episode.
So when she learns that's her nephew is she gonna go the incestuous way of her ancestors or no? :sas2:

Daps
The Brotherhood & Snow :blessed: Jon assembling a Dream Team outchea

Like some kind of...

Suicide Squad :lolbron:

this like uniting every gang in the city against the police. :obama:

The Magnificent 7:wow:

This group is the damn dream team!!!!

The dream team :wow:

Jon Targaryen ( :umad: ) is Jordan and the Hound is pippen
CKAdyMw.png

No way everybody making it back :francis:

this shyt is bout to be some Hateful Eight fukkery with this ragtag bunch joining up :whoo:

A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen....

Aint seen a crew like this since Wu-Tang

Brehs, they just assembled the Golden State Warriors to go capture a fukking wight :damn:

Jon Snow
Tormund
The Hound
Beric Dondarrion
Jorah Mormont
Gendry
Thoros of Myr

:wow:

I don't think brehs truly recognize the amount of piff they been giving us

this moment is epic. The story of Jon and the 93 Bulls going beyond the wall could be a STANDALONE MOVIE :wow:

this would be a hit in every theater

we are not worthy
17709a2ec64f8b40b27f4a145be6b029.png