☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Something that just occured to me brehs, don't know if someone else brought it up.

But I think the reason we saw Littlefinger speak and pay a teenage girl for some "whispers" is that Arya is gonna take her face and use it to eventually catch Petyr off guard and stab that fukker to death :ohhh:

Any thoughts?

I dont put anything passed Arya anymore, muhfukka is a glorified super assassin now

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What's all this shyt about Jon being the "rightful" king? There is no "rightful" Targaryen king OR queen cuz Big Body Bob (h/t to whoever created that) knocked the rubies out of Rhaegar's cheating ass.

Actually, with all of Robert's legitimate "children" being dead and all of Robert's brothers also being dead - the throne would wind back up to the Targaryens since Robert's grandmother was a Targaryen. So, Jon would still be the rightful king of Westeros since he would be a legitimized son of Rhaegar & Lyanna :yeshrug:

Gendry is still a b*stard who was never legitimized, so he has no right to the throne.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Actually, with all of Robert's legitimate "children" being dead and all of Robert's brothers also being dead - the throne would wind back up to the Targaryens since Robert's grandmother was a Targaryen. So, Jon would still be the rightful king of Westeros since he would be a legitimized son of Rhaegar & Lyanna :yeshrug:

Gendry is still a b*stard who was never legitimized, so he has no right to the throne.
Yeah u right. Forgot that's what Ramsey needed

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Line of the week:
"It's better to be a coward for a minute than dead for the rest of your life."
Davos the Onion Gawd
Onion Gawd? :mjlol:
Ya'll think Littlefinger is gonna try and get Arya caught in possession of that scroll? Or is he gonna wait and have the two sisters fight?

He still wants to fukk Sansa, and he knows that she has the support of the north...I think he tries to get Arya caught up because she's a threat. He saw those skills she has.
He wasn't afraid when looking at Arya spar with Brienne though...wasn't no worried brow. nikka had a woody. The wheels in his head was spinning on how to control her.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's all this shyt about Jon being the "rightful" king? There is no "rightful" Targaryen king OR queen cuz Big Body Bob (h/t to whoever created that) knocked the rubies out of Rhaegar's cheating ass.
I love Jon and he's one of my fav characters, but I'm not sure how much weight Jon being a legit Targaryen has. Seems like the people of Westeros don't give a fukk about the line of succession. If anything, this news may serve a purpose as far as Dany thinking she was the rightfully queen. Jon jumps her and she probably won't like it. Everyone thinks they're getting together but if she finds out that he owns her throne, she might lose it.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
:dame:robert was a simp he knew that bytch didnt love him

Robert wasnt no simp. Cersei was just a trophy wife. Robert was out here fukking mad hoes, raw, having all these b*stards out here. And he didnt have to pay any child support. :wow:

Rhaegar on the other hand died crying like a bytch with his chest caved in. :umad:

latest

Look at your dragon king brehs :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Something that just occured to me brehs, don't know if someone else brought it up.

But I think the reason we saw Littlefinger speak and pay a teenage girl for some "whispers" is that Arya is gonna take her face and use it to eventually catch Petyr off guard and stab that fukker to death :ohhh:

Any thoughts?
I don't know if I'd be cool with Arya just killin random NPCs even if it is for the greater good :mjcry: