dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
After episode 1 or 2 of this season, The Ringer's GOT podcast (Binge Mode) surmised that Jon doesn't discuss his resurrection because he doesn't feel he deserves it. He's ashamed and feels like he's cheating death.. I guess in a way he bears similarities to the very army of the dead that he's raising up against.

After this latest episode, I think that has validity. The way he looked at Davos was more of a "I don't like talking about this" than it was a "she won't believe me".
I've also seen speculation that Jon is actually still dead, or some type of undead which is why they haven't fully revealed his resurrection to everyone. I don't know, could be some complex shyt or could be simple as not wanting to be a target (black magic) or questioned about the shyt :manny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't think Dany burned all of the food:russ: I mean, think about it. The Reach's entire grain supply would be hundreds and hundreds of wagons, not the few dozen or so that were burned. I remember when Olenna was talking to Tyrion about how much food they were supplying to King's Landing and she was talking about millions of bushels.

I'll be shocked if it's revealed that all, or even a majority of the grain was lost. It seems like she burned some wagons as a show of force like she did with the masters when she took out some ships before taking the rest of them. I would guess she's doing the same thing, and will either keep the grain for her army or just hoard it to starve King's Landing.

They didn't need to burn ALL the grain, just cut off the supply chain route so the rest of the shipment can't get thorough.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
naw that's on her, they out there fighting. her dumbass gets off in the middle of the fukking battlefield. :camby: go land on the other side of the lake dummy.
nikka the dragon couldn't fly anymore and they had to get rid of that spear shyt asap before he could do more damage.
She gangsta as fukk like I said they should've went near her!

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
KKtYZpW.gif

One more day, brehs. #WolfGang takin heads out here.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone want to run a game of thrones fantasy draft? Would consist of drafting characters, castles, swords, bannerman, etc to build our own house?

I would be about it but I don't know how we'd decide who wins or any kind of scoring system.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I would be about it but I don't know how we'd decide who wins or any kind of scoring system.

Wouldn't actually be a fantasy league with scoring, we just do the draft and then vote on who has the best set or something like that.