KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Not gonna lie, I need someone to bite the dust next episode. I see it coming and I won't like it but it needs to be done.

Got a feeling it's gonna be Tormund. :mjcry:

Something I didn't think about until after I rewatched this was that Bronn was closer to the fire than Jamie when they dove off of the horses. When we see Jamie sinking into the water there's someone else sinking with him. Maybe Jamie comes up but Bronn keeps sinking :mjcry:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
motherfukking #TARGSET #FIREGANG up in this bytch we just shytted on every set after that last episode :banderas:

lets be real, its just TARGSET and STARKSET at this point, but lets go back to the final episode of last season

27-game-of-thrones-toj.w1200.h630.jpg

:ohhh: rhaegar targaryen was smashing wasnt he???

:gucci: thats jon snow??

:mindblown: JON TARGARYEN

:russ: even after its all set and done, any win JON might acquire at the end of the day belongs to HOUSE TARGARYEN. He might have stark blood in him but hes a straight up TARGARYEN. that stark bytch was pumped with that dragon seed and from the looks of it rhaegar killed that p*ssy

:mjlol::umad:

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Just re watching the Hardhorme battle.

Snowman went hand to hand with a white walker(Before the sword clash and all that). Snowman literally fought a white walker. :wow:

Snowman runs shyt. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

:obama: I rewatched it earlier this week too. Jon came a long way from hitting a straw man in the back of the horse stables. Been too quiet this season, who's gonna get that work before the Finale? Hopefully Euron :ohlawd:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bad ass battle, yes, but it also demonstrates how stupid Dany is. All she had to do was show up and say 'I'm Dany. This is Drogon. Bend the knee.' She would've saved all the Dothraki, had a shyt ton of new soldiers, and food for her people at Casterly Rock. Maybe a few deaths in the beginning, sure, as the Lannister army probably would've tried to defend itself. But certainly not that many.
did you see anyone drop everything when the dragon flew in? or buckle down and keep fighting?

they could have said "we give up" thrown down their shields and weapons and laid on the ground police style... but they didn't..

but you think they would have if she showed up alone, and presented herself close enough to yell so they could hear, and also close enough to get hit with arrows :stopitslime: