MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Difference between Robb and Jon:

Jon is willing to fight one-on-one to end the war

this isn't fair lol

robb was handing the lannisters L all over the battlefield, he was outsmarting them lol

and kingslayer before losing his hand had the whole realm shook 1v1

if anything Jaime is doing what Jon's doing when he sees Robb, Robb like Ramsey had the superiority at that point

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Jon's also the underdog at that point. Ramsey's no two-handed Jaime. There was no reason to think Jon wouldn't have beat him one on one.

On the other hand, everyone, including Robb, knew Jaime would've murked him one on one. Plus, Robb was winning at that point. Why knowingly throw your life away?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
just watched the ep after duckin spoilers for the past 2 days.....Jesus@ Daenerys attack....i knew she was comin deep + dragons but DAMN....:russ:

Jaime had the :gucci: face the whole battle....

"your people can't fight..."

tumblr_inline_ot91ycQUsi1s50qig_540.gif

when Arya touch down...:ohlawd:....felt like the five heartbeats reunion....:mjcry:

and it ended perfectly for this week...ep left me completely satisfied....:salute:

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
She's not shooting lasers from her eyes though. People act like she ain't been practicing waterdancing since season 1.

Fred.

She didn't put in no real work with the sword and we're basing her adeptness on some shyt she learned in season 1 and didn't really put into practice. Whole time in Braavos she didn't use it and then there she is flexing on one of the best swords in Westeros. People gotta keep in mind that Brienne wasn't gonna do nothing to her though

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Don't forget the white walker king guy can raise the dead into his army. Which dead characters would it be ill to see brought back to the show as white walkers when the shyt goes down?

#Walkerset we in here, boom boom Boom :rambo: Gangg
Capture.jpg

:heh: I was telling somebody that it would be funny as shyt when Cersei hides behind Gregor Clegane and gets attacked because he's already dead

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Night King's latest free agent acquisitions may turn the tide

IW6fkLz.png

Dominant down low while accurate from beyond the arch

0_af101_1f95317_orig.gif

Primed to exploit Team Targaryen's defensive weaknesses. :ehh:

Season One also mentioned that they had giant ice spiders. So we haven't see all their secrets yet.

(why does this "free agent" talk remind me of the Dave Chappelle "racial draft" sketch?)

Something I just thought of:

Dragon Glass is made out of dragon fire, right? And it takes Dragon Glass to create a White Walker. So, does that mean that in some way White Walkers are powered by dragon fire?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I like discussing "GOT" same as anyone else but I can't help but feel a lot of this will never get mentioned on the show. There's like 10 episodes left....the time for getting bogged down in political minutia is long past. Not saying you don't bring up valid points but the Lannisters just jacked Highgarden....their own troops were like :patrice:"not sure how I feel about what we just did"....not to mention Cersei blew up the High Septon....so it's not as the Lannisters have the moral high ground to criticize Dany.

Fred.
Cersei nuked the church where she was supposed to stand trial :dead: killed the queen, king, and the pope :dead:

but people want to talk about Dany burning soldiers in an open field? :dahell: you can't tell me that #targset ain't the most hated on :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Can't co-sign this. At this point in time Jamie was the most feared swordsman in the 7 kingdoms and for good reason. Robb and everyone else around him knew he was taking that L in a 1 on 1 and he even said it himself. I don't think Robb would've pulled a @track1 if they met up on the field of battle but he was smart enough not to risk his entire cause on one fight.