Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

My mom watches too, but doesn't really know everyone and their relationships that well so I explain stuff to her. She knew R+L=J but I was with her and showed her this video and she had the :ohhh: face when she was putting everything together and realized that Rhaegar was married to Oberyn's sister. And how basically the whole war of Robert's Rebellion and the events that lead up to and during the show were because of Jon's parents.
:russ:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Can't get over these Drogon scenes :wow:

tumblr_oub47yFMKP1u034pso1_540.gif

tumblr_oub47yFMKP1u034pso3_540.gif

tumblr_oub47yFMKP1u034pso5_540.gif

tumblr_oub47yFMKP1u034pso2_540.gif

tumblr_oub47yFMKP1u034pso4_540.gif

tumblr_oudu9j97ty1rujxwko1_1280.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Y'all remember when Benjen Stark/Coldhands told Bran he couldn't pass through the wall, but he'd do everything he could to help them?

Perhaps he'll take on the Night King? :lupe:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
For real. They're in war, it would be crazy not to use dragons if you could. She caught them in an open field so only soldiers went down. She basically listened to Jon and others about not going straight up to the Red Keep and burning the whole city. I don't see anything wrong with what she did. Her back was up against the wall when 2 of her biggest allies were taken out and the Unsullied were boxed in at Casterly Rock. She did what she needed to do to even the score

You have to think of it as it applies today. Her having dragons is like having a nuke. No one else has a nuke. It's a hard angle to sell to the people. "I have these dragons, but they will never be used on you, on your land." It's hard to spin that in a positive light...remember no matter what, she's still burned the soldiers from the country she plans to rule over. Even though the open field was fair game, it'll come back like "she used those dragons to burn your countrymen, your husbands, brothers and sons. She didn't even fight fair in the war. She will use the dragons to burn you." Tyrion was advising her for the long game...to win the people over.

That's also why he need the Tyrells. Can't come into a country with savages, dragons and a slave army and expect the people to love you. You need names they recognize.