dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn costume designers should've kept it to themselves...I got about 3.2% less respect for the Night's Watch now :mjcry:
2400.jpg

Everybody Missed This Hilarious Detail About Jon Snow's Costumes on 'Game of Thrones'
On Game of Thrones, members of the Night's Watch are seen as a band of misfits who fight nobly, protect Westeros from white walkers, and apparently go shopping at big-box furniture stores. A costume designer for Game of Thrones revealed that members of the Night's Watch are actually wearing rugs from IKEA as they take on the winter.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I'd say
The Hound
Zombie Mountain
Bronn
Brienne
Grey Worm
Jorah
Beric
Thoros
All Dothraki
All Unsullied
Davos
Dikkon:mjlol:

Podrick
Jaime (One-Handed)

I agree about Arya. Straight up sword skills she's probably better than Davos and Jaime. But out of everybody if she wants you dead you're dead.
If Karl Tanner was still alive he would be top 3

that's my fooking legend :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd say
The Hound
Zombie Mountain
Bronn
Brienne
Grey Worm
Jorah
Beric
Thoros
All Dothraki
All Unsullied
Davos

Podrick
Jaime (One-Handed)

I agree about Arya. Straight up sword skills she's probably better than Davos and Jaime. But out of everybody if she wants you dead you're dead.

I'd actually put Podrick above and Dikkon on the same level as Davos. Haven't seen Davos fight at all during his time on the show, all we got is that he came out of the Battle of The b*stards alive.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Nah I think Dikkon is better than pod. Given who his father is you know he grew up training vs pod who got a late start compared to most boys. Dikkon is a beast physically almost as big as the hound.

I have Davos above him though. Given his former profession, I don't think you get to reach his old age without knowing how to defend yourself. I totally see Davos being that guy who is a proficient fighter who prefers to talk instead and use violence as a last resort.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Don't forget the white walker king guy can raise the dead into his army. Which dead characters would it be ill to see brought back to the show as white walkers when the shyt goes down?

#Walkerset we in here, boom boom Boom :rambo: Gangg
Capture.jpg

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Don't forget the white walker king guy can raise the dead into his army. Which dead characters would it be ill to see brought back to the show as white walkers when the shyt goes down?

#Walkerset we in here, boom boom Boom :rambo: Gangg
Capture.jpg

Ramsay Bolton and Joffrey. Just so I can see those c*nts die again.

Aw could you imagine Jon having to put down Rickon? Except this time he's zig zaggin all over the fukkin place. :russ:

Or Bran seeing Hodor? :mjcry:

Matter of fact they're gonna have to torch all the Starks in the crypts.:lupe:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'd say
The Hound
Zombie Mountain
Bronn
Brienne
Grey Worm
Jorah
Beric
Thoros
All Dothraki
All Unsullied
Davos

Podrick
Jaime (One-Handed)

Dikkon is an unknown at this point. His inexperience is his biggest drawback. He pops is not with the shyts so if he was a fukkboy with sword and shield Randall would've :camby: like he did Sam