Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Arya IS an incredibly skilled fighter. And we all know Brienne bested Jamie and the hound when they were both weakened. Let's just be factual here. A 100% hound and jaimie slaughter her ass. Arya learned how to fight blind. The bytch can literally slay muthafukkers just using her senses. I don't think that scene was to prove arya is a better fighter than Brienne, But just to show how far she's come. She's a stone cold savage now.
How do the remaining characters rank in terms of fighting?

I'd imagine Jon is probably the best fighter left.. but not sure how to rank the Hound, Bronn, Brienne, Arya, Grey Worm, Beric and Thoros, one-hand Jaime, Jorah, Davos

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember if the show covered it like the books. During Tyrion's captivity in the Vale by Catelyn Stark, he says he lost the knife in a bet with Littlefinger.

The show left it unanswered but I still pin it on Joffrey like the books did.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How do the remaining characters rank in terms of fighting?

I'd imagine Jon is probably the best fighter left.. but not sure how to rank the Hound, Bronn, Brienne, Arya, Grey Worm, Beric and Thoros, one-hand Jaime, Jorah, Davos

The Hound
Bronn
Grey Worm
Jorah
Brienne
Beric
Thoros
Davos
Jaime (One-Handed)

Arya to hard to rank since she's an assassin now and the show had her go toe-to-toe with Brienne :mjgrin:. Give her prep time and I think she can body everybody listed.

Daps
I don't remember if the show covered it like the books. During Tyrion's captivity in the Vale by Catelyn Stark, he says he lost the knife in a bet with Littlefinger.
On the show it's Littlefinger who says he lost it to Tyrion (Tyrion betting AGAINST Jamie....that never sat right with me).

Did Tyrion contradict Littlefinger's account in the books, or did Littlefinger never tell Cat that? :ohhh:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Z6kdWmA.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So with Dany always claiming to be the rightful heir to the 7 kingdoms blah, blah, blah.....I've been thinking, what about Gentry's claim:jbhmm:

Technically, Dany has claim because she's daughter to the "rightful" dynasty of Westeros. Gendry has no claim because he was never legitimized by Robert or chosen to be king by the people of the Storm/Crownlands