((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
"jack of all trades, master of none"

Brienne been training too. she bested Ser Loras and The Hound

it's cool and I get it. but I feel like it diminishes Brienne for the sake of making Arya this incredibly skilled fighter
Arya IS an incredibly skilled fighter. And we all know Brienne bested Jamie and the hound when they were both weakened. Let's just be factual here. A 100% hound and jaimie slaughter her ass. Arya learned how to fight blind. The bytch can literally slay muthafukkers just using her senses. I don't think that scene was to prove arya is a better fighter than Brienne, But just to show how far she's come. She's a stone cold savage now.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father

A power trip?? She just lost damn near all her ally's.. Unsullied in a sticky situation..
She coulda just sacked Kings Landing EASY... There in a middle of a war and she got 3 dragons which she only used 1 so far as a last resort

Daps
Yeah she ran to Cersei whining about how her dad was going to ruin everything. That's the reason people don't rock with Sansa no matter what she does from here on out. She got Ned hemmed up.

Ned was trying to sneak out of King's Landing undetected and Sansa snitched to Cersei because she was still dreaming about marrying Joffrey and didn't want to leave him. They imprisoned/killed Ned, killed Syrio Forel and made Sansa a captive to force Robb to stop his war against them. Sansa probably doesn't even think about it, when that move caused her dad to die :mjlol:

I'm gonna need y'all to post that link or which episode y'all think this happened.

The way I remember it, Ned was sending Arya and Sansa back, but had no intention on fleeing himself. Sansa whined to him that she didn't want a brave gentle Lord, she wanted to give Joffery blond haired babies and that clicked a light bulb off in his head. He stupidly confronted Cersei with the news that he knows her kids are b*stards thinking she'd flee while Robert was hunting. Robert comes back mortally wounded and names Ned protector of the realm. Ned ignores Renly's admonition that Cersei won't care about a piece of paper and he ignores Littlefinger's advice to bend the knee to Joffery. Instead he trusts Littlefinger to secure the city watch for him as he attempts to win a showdown with Cersei/Joffery.

No where in that sequence does Sansa snitch on Ned. I know it happened in the books (as many have pointed out), but TV Sansa didn't do that.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He lived the life of a simp. He about 30 years older than Dany and she's like 15 in the books, so its already scust off that alone. Homie basically married a gold digging chick, he had no money so he started trading slaves to keep her in Gucci and Prada. Got exiled by Ned. His pops/family cut him off. Started simping a 15 year old girl overseas. Then caught AIDS. That's his story thus far :ld:

Nah, Ned wanted to chop his head off for that slavery shyt. He exiled himself so he wouldn't get executed or take the black. :hhh:

Jorah Mormont should be a cautionary tale of simping. His father, Jeor, joined the Night's Watch so that Jorah could become Lord of House Mormont, and this dude threw it all away to please his trash ass wife. Only good thing he did was leaving the Valyrian sword behind.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He lived the life of a simp. He about 30 years older than Dany and she's like 15 in the books, so its already scust off that alone. Homie basically married a gold digging chick, he had no money so he started trading slaves to keep her in Gucci and Prada. Got exiled by Ned. His pops/family cut him off. Started simping a 15 year old girl overseas. Then caught AIDS. That's his story thus far :ld:
:dead:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm gonna need tom y'all to post that link or which episode y'all think this happened.

The way I remember it, Ned was sending Arya and Sansa back, but had no intention on fleeing himself. Sansa whined to him that she didn't want a brave gentle Lord, she wanted to give Joffery blond haired babies and that clicked a light bulb off in his head. He stupidly confronted Cersei with the news that he knows her kids are b*stards thinking she'd flee while Robert was hunting. Robert comes back mortally wounded and names Ned protector of the realm. Ned ignores Renly's admonition that Cersei won't care about a piece of paper and he ignores Littlefinger's advice to bend the knee to Joffery. Instead he trusts Littlefinger to secure the city watch for him as he attempts to win a showdown with Cersei/Joffery.

No where in that sequence does Sansa snitch on Ned. I know it happened in the books (as many have pointed out), but TV Sansa didn't do that.

You right...I got into these books HEAVY in 2011/2012. It's been years. It's easy to get the show and books confused. Show Sansa didn't snitch but Book Sansa definitely did :hhh: Either way, Sansa got Lady and Mycah killed so fukk her off gp :yeshrug: She only recently became a redeemable person in my eyes. Young Sansa was a top 5 WOAT character. Basically got her dad killed so she could marry a psychopath.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

giphy.gif

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

Wall of text from someone who does choreography and Spanish fencing talking about Arya's fighting style

Its a show with magic, dragons and dead people being resurrected

Are folks really bytching about a sword fights realistic scenario :russ: