42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
TheonSet gotta get a win somewhere

Years ago, I thought Theon was going to find his balls again, rule the Iron Islands and that girl he fukked years ago was going to show back up with his b*stard son and he'd raise him as his true born. But, that's likely not gonna happen. Ramsey really ruined that boy :heh: Sad thing about it is Theon probably could've easily taken Ramsey one on one if they had ever met in battle. Show Ramsey was barely 5"9 and as we later seen in the BOTB, had NO HANDS whatsoever. Ramsey just broke him mentally. Theon gotta get that win though. I don't think he's going to ever be Lord of the Iron Islands though so I was wrong there.
Ramsey was holding it down before he started to try to be highborn :scust:

Dude was rolling out of bed, fukking up squads back in the day

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
oh fukking well

they knew she had dragons right? did they expect her to just use them for transportation and not to burn nikkas the fukk up?

so don't burn innocents.. don't burn cities... don't burn soldiers... who the fukk you supposed to burn?

and using dragons was not her first choice... she waited for boats.. she waited for dorne.. she waited for high garden... she took casterly rock.. none of that shyt was working
For real. They're in war, it would be crazy not to use dragons if you could. She caught them in an open field so only soldiers went down. She basically listened to Jon and others about not going straight up to the Red Keep and burning the whole city. I don't see anything wrong with what she did. Her back was up against the wall when 2 of her biggest allies were taken out and the Unsullied were boxed in at Casterly Rock. She did what she needed to do to even the score

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Ramsey was holding it down before he started to try to be highborn :scust:

Dude was rolling out of bed, fukking up squads back in the day

It's easy to be thorough against a girl and reject Ironborn soldiers

He didn't want that action with Jon though :sas2:

Theon was pretty thorough in Season 1 but, ultimately he was too weak. A real nikka would've either killed himself or killed Ramsey before he ever allowed himself to become a slave like that. That's the kinda guy (guys he can break) Ramsey preys on. Jon on the other hand saw right through Ramsey. Dude's a bytch. Without his sick twisted head games, he's an average fighter at best.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
TheonSet gotta get a win somewhere

Years ago, I thought Theon was going to find his balls again, rule the Iron Islands and that girl he fukked years ago was going to show back up with his b*stard son and he'd raise him as his true born. But, that's likely not gonna happen. Ramsey really ruined that boy :heh: Sad thing about it is Theon probably could've easily taken Ramsey one on one if they had ever met in battle. Show Ramsey was barely 5"9 and as we later seen in the BOTB, had NO HANDS whatsoever. Ramsey just broke him mentally. Theon gotta get that win though. I don't think he's going to ever be Lord of the Iron Islands though so I was wrong there.
5'9 would be pretty tall for a medieval man

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5erzHvw.jpg

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Wall of text from someone who does choreography and Spanish fencing talking about Arya's fighting style

I will say that one Dothraki guy really dropped the ball with Jaime though. Jesus dude you literally have twice as many swords as the guy has hands how did you not instantly win that.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's easy to be thorough against a girl and reject Ironborn soldiers

He didn't want that action with Jon though :sas2:

Theon was pretty thorough in Season 1 but, ultimately he was too weak. A real nikka would've either killed himself or killed Ramsey before he ever allowed himself to become a slave like that. That's the kinda guy (guys he can break) Ramsey preys on. Jon on the other hand saw right through Ramsey. Dude's a bytch. Without his sick twisted head games, he's an average fighter at best.

In all fairness

Once you get your dikk cut off it's a wrap for your sense of manhood

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Aye, someone tell me if Jorah has more of a point in the books cuz I'm starting to lose sight of his point in the show. I know he's a warrior and brings that skillset, but wtf has been the point of his infatuation with Dany? She hasn't shown the least bit of interest in the show. She was married to drogo, then started fukkin daario, the had a sham marriage to the guy in mereen, now it looks like her and Jon may hook up and jorah is on his way back. Like his undying, unrequited love for her is old at this point :russell:....shyt, it's been old for seasons :ld:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Aye, someone tell me if Jorah has more of a point in the books cuz I'm starting to lose sight of his point in the show. I know he's a warrior and brings that skillset, but wtf has been the point of his infatuation with Dany? She hasn't shown the least bit of interest in the show. She was married to drogo, then started fukkin daario, the had a sham marriage to the guy in mereen, now it looks like her and Jon may hook up and jorah is on his way back. Like his undying, unrequited love for her is old at this point :russell:....shyt, it's been old for seasons :ld:

He lived the life of a simp. He about 30 years older than Dany and she's like 15 in the books, so its already scust off that alone. Homie basically married a gold digging chick, he had no money so he started trading slaves to keep her in Gucci and Prada. Got exiled by Ned. His pops/family cut him off. Started simping a 15 year old girl overseas. Then caught AIDS. That's his story thus far :ld:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He lived the life of a simp. He about 30 years older than Dany and she's like 15 in the books, so its already scust off that alone. Homie basically married a gold digging chick, he had no money so he started trading slaves to keep her in Gucci and Prada. Got exiled by Ned. His pops/family cut him off. Started simping a 15 year old girl overseas. Then caught AIDS. That's his story thus far :ld:

Jorah doesn't have gray scale in the books though. He's chilling with Tyrion and the Second Sons :ld: