HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
That's book lore breh...we're in the 2nd to last season of the tv show. I doubt they make him bigger in the show.
That's fair...just saying biology wise...Barring death or imprisonment he will get bigger...even if the show doesn't show it.

Drogon the gawd...Drogovelli been shot more times than 2pac...The Winged Shadow is already a living legend.

Do you two not remember the part of the training where she was blind? Of course she's going to have a step or two on The Waif, darkness was her alley :youngsabo:

And the Waif was good with the Staff and striking ability...She never trained with the sword like Arya was with Syrio. Technically I guess it could be The Waif...or Jaqen...but that wouldn't explain why they are killing all the people on Arya's list... or hanging out in Winterfell...or how she would have recognized Hotpie...or how she wasn't killed by Nymeria...or how she would have known who the old Maester & Septa of Winterfell was...or why Bran doesn't expose them. Plus we saw the Waifs dead bloody face after Arya killed her...Too many inconsistencies for that narrative

can't believe i'm saying this but there was something underwhelming about last night's episode.

for a show that has proven any character is fair game, last night it felt like certain main characters were just too perfectly situated and over-fortunate. like all the characters were in just the right places so that the desired 'moment' could be achieved.

felt kind of hokey.
nikka we been waiting 6 seasons for these character paths to cross...and you want them to keep avoiding each other...2 short seasons left...its now or never b. The world is at a pivotal turning point where everything is changing. Dragons are back...There's a new 3 eyed raven...The nights watch is being modernized...White Walkers exist...Dothraki have never rode outside of Essos...Westeros as we know it has changed.

Real question - why nobody asking why Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander of the Night's Watch any more? I thought that vow was taken seriously, but my man been out of pocket for like a season. I know the wildlings, Davos and the Nights Watch dudes saw he was dead - but what about everyone else? He told Sansa, and of course Bran knows lol. What about everyone else?
I think that will be brought up eventually...Ramsey mentioned it I believe...might ultimately be his undoing...It would really worry me but the people who are responsible for doling out the kings justice for breaking their oath either want to kill Jon already or don't give a fukk about vows and have already sided with him. Whoever wins the throne could pardon him as well like Stannis tried to do.

Last edited:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
As far as the arya/brienne discussion if it was a real fight Ayra would have won only because brienne severely underestimated her. I think arya would win most fights against strangers because they wouldn't take her seriously until it was too late.

Now that brienne knows arya is no joke if they ever fought again for real I have brienne taking it 8 times out of 10.

She's too strong for little arya. That big boot she hit arya with would have caved her chest in if brienne was serious.

Oberyn showed how speed>strength but the mountan looked like a slow lumbering behemoth . Brienne is like the hound. Stronger than the average man but not slow and bulky so fighting in full armor doesn't effect their speed as much. Her armor would keep her alive till she eventually caught arya.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Was life under the Boltons even that bad in the north? Wildlings aren't people either btw:mjpls:

Jon need to wise up before he ends up like Mance.

Yal keep gassing white walkers but I'm not impressed. Dragon Gang over Nights King in 5. 6 if they get homecourt

Night King's latest free agent acquisitions may turn the tide

IW6fkLz.png

Dominant down low while accurate from beyond the arch

0_af101_1f95317_orig.gif

Primed to exploit Team Targaryen's defensive weaknesses. :ehh:

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:ohhh: We know the wights use weapons. If that's how #WalkerSet takes out a dragon:wow:

Aegon's sister Rhaenys died due to Dorns ballista's piercing the eye of her dragon Meraxes in air...proper..epic, aim, can take one out....not likely gonna happen now that Daeny knows they can be pierced. I'm assuming Jon gets one of the other two, and they'll flank ballistas; or have Drogon shoot fire from higher locations.

I'm sure she'll get proper armor for herself, but best believe someone is getting a dragon. No way she's doing this by herself.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
It looks like Jon is employing the D.E.N.N.I.S. system to win Daenerys' support.

D=demonstrate value.
He's the king in the North. Plus he has the night's watch and free folk on his
side.

E=Engage physically.
He took Daenerys down to the caves. You know what goes down when he takes a woman to a cave.
:shaq:

N=Nurture dependence.
Scared the shyt out of her by showing her the drawings of the white walkers.

N=Neglect emotionally.
I think he fukked up and skipped this.
Maybe in the next couple of episodes.

I=Inspire Hope.
The army of the dead is coming. But
maybe, just maybe with our combined
forces we can defeat the night king.

S=Separate Entirely.
This will probably happen after the war is won and Jon doesn't need her
dragons anymore. He'll probably use
the aunt angle.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Real question - why nobody asking why Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander of the Night's Watch any more? I thought that vow was taken seriously, but my man been out of pocket for like a season. I know the wildlings, Davos and the Nights Watch dudes saw he was dead - but what about everyone else? He told Sansa, and of course Bran knows lol. What about everyone else?

But Jon Snow out there trying to prep the whole country defense against the white Walker ala the night watch sole purpose in life. It's not like he out and about, screwing around, trying to conquer the 7 kingdoms.

He's actually still defending the wall in a more powerful way without actually being there.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father
oh fukking well

they knew she had dragons right? did they expect her to just use them for transportation and not to burn nikkas the fukk up?

so don't burn innocents.. don't burn cities... don't burn soldiers... who the fukk you supposed to burn?

and using dragons was not her first choice... she waited for boats.. she waited for dorne.. she waited for high garden... she took casterly rock.. none of that shyt was working

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
TheonSet gotta get a win somewhere

Years ago, I thought Theon was going to find his balls again, rule the Iron Islands and that girl he fukked years ago was going to show back up with his b*stard son and he'd raise him as his true born. But, that's likely not gonna happen. Ramsey really ruined that boy :heh: Sad thing about it is Theon probably could've easily taken Ramsey one on one if they had ever met in battle. Show Ramsey was barely 5"9 and as we later seen in the BOTB, had NO HANDS whatsoever. Ramsey just broke him mentally. Theon gotta get that win though. I don't think he's going to ever be Lord of the Iron Islands though so I was wrong there.

Last edited:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Dirty stinky ass starkset and Lannister set nikkas and everyone was talking that shyt.
I aint finna lie Arya got me Hype
but Jon Targ is bringing the Dragonglass, and they finna get ready for the night king.
DANNY BLAZING THROUGH YOU nikkaS QUICK
YOU FINNA UNDERSTAND WHY THIS GAME IS ALREADY DONE, and that WE WON ALREADY!
#TARGSET nikka! :damn: