Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Wonder what house gonna blow up in that boat

Greyjoy, Martell or Tyrell....all them ain't gonna make it with Daenerys....somebody gotta die

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, the way kelly c running around giving it up to dvd daario :usure:

tumblr_inline_o365hfD3Wv1rx6dqh_500.gif

I don't know that nikka, but you'd give it up to the gawd too :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
IT'S TIME YALL!!!!

@Jax edit the thread title to say the trailer dropped

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

time to start my yearly ritual.. soon as the trailer drops i put on season 1, episode 1 and watch it all the way through. it's better every time because you see all the foreshadowing they did from jump.. a lot of these plans and prophecies were told to us in the first damn season

can't wait for these dragons to get busy... watch the throne :ufdup:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
lMkR57o.png

NightsGawd is gonna run thru yall like drogo ran thru kaleesi. no vaseline. yall gonna be mad as fukk when #WalkerGang hits that gamewinner. Dead Hodor bout to chokeslam jon targ while dead Summer eats kaleesi ass first. Yall are gonna be trying to team up preaching teamwork like lebron by the end of the season

20140625-20.gif

Blue Eyes Wight Dragon bout to scavenge

#WalkerGang
#Targset, y'all see this nikka bugging outchea?:gucci:I went out my way to show you some respeck and this how you respond, breh? Issa doomsday for y'all nikkas now too:ufdup::ufdup:I'm putting cases on all y'all nikkas. Y'all gon feel that fire flame, my nigs. Y'all finna catch more L's than Meek this season fam. The rest of the sets finna form like Voltron to shyt on y'all.:francis:Night King da gawd is still my dude, but he's gonna have to understand we had to stomp y'all nikkas out off gp:birdman:

Edit:
Matta fact, imma need the #Targset generals to shyt on these cats too. @Jax get at these nikkas. @Don Drogo put these nikkas in check. @dem bath salts they think we playing outchea. @South Paw They think you can't knock them out with your right hand. We ambidextrous outchea. @Silkk ...something about Dawson's Creek:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Can you have any sexual feeling without a dikk and balls? Seems like It would turn you asexual like Varys.

If he does experience sexual feelings, he is going to be one frustrated nikka though. All that build up and no release is going to be torture for that nikka.

I'm thinking Grey Worm might die this season:mjcry:

Last edited: