jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only thing I gathered from this trailer is everyone could die except Dany and Jon. I can safely say that Sansa, Jamie, Arya, Greyworm, Sir Davos, Yara, Theon are all potential deaths. In the end, Littlefinger will be on the throne. He didn't set off all this shyt for nothing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We in here!!! :birdman:

tumblr_o922p1Z9qi1qbbotio1_500.gif

1dbc6aae6d31033f8d111c65ac9a9e58.jpg

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
#Targset, y'all see this nikka bugging outchea?:gucci:I went out my way to show you some respeck and this how you respond, breh? Issa doomsday for y'all nikkas now too:ufdup::ufdup:I'm putting cases on all y'all nikkas. Y'all gon feel that fire flame, my nigs. Y'all finna catch more L's than Meek this season fam. The rest of the sets finna form like Voltron to shyt on y'all.:francis:Night King da gawd is still my dude, but he's gonna have to understand we had to stomp y'all nikkas out off gp:birdman:

Edit:
Matta fact, imma need the #Targset generals to shyt on these cats too. @Jax get at these nikkas. @Don Drogo put these nikkas in check. @dem bath salts they think we playing outchea. @South Paw They think you can't knock them out with your right hand. We ambidextrous outchea. @Silkk ...something about Dawson's Creek:manny:
:lupe:

:sadcam:

:childplease:

We aint scared of no smoke. You my breh, but this the playoffs. aint no time for friendships. unless of course its yall teaming up with rival gangs to face the number 1 seed. ol' enemy of my enemy is my friend ass . how yall got all them ships and still gonna be asking for handouts :hhh:

By the looks of it, yall got your hands full with euron greyjoy. work on your jumper before you come shooting fades with the gawds.

@Kotal Kahn @Morning Scruuub @Mr Hate Coffee thats the set, aint need no allies. @3Rivers supply us with the smileys so hes honorary as well. who else rocking with the set? this feast or famine and yall trying to ride on us malnourished. break out them north face jackets cause we coming iced out.

with that said, i will be looking forward to your episode reviews tho breh
0uZWRFO.png

#DeathRow
#NightSeason
#WalkerGang

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Here are the screenshots

Tyrion looking for the dragons, Casterly Rock?
H9hrbV8.png

i think that's dragonstone

dragonstone is on the east coast, which is where they are coming from... it's also where dany was born and the original castle of the targaryens

edit: you've already shown where she is

if dany and milesandre (witch) get together.. and we now how TWO red witches (the other one tyrion saw who joined up)

we bout to stomp the shyt out of these houses