Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
000256576.jpg

Holy shyt
Be Scared Lil Hoe :ufdup:

Silkk

Daps
Can you have any sexual feeling without a dikk and balls? Seems like It would turn you asexual like Varys.

If he does experience sexual feelings, he is going to be one frustrated nikka though. All that build up and no release is going to be torture for that nikka.
Varys is a certified Booty Bandit :childplease:

Silkk

Daps
Craziest shyt about how deep this show, even after killing off ALLLLLL the people they did, even if you remove them and remove the whitewalkers from the story completely this shyt could still go on for a long ass time.:wow:

TBH the Whitewalkers don't even fit into this shyt at all but whatever :pachaha:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking at the screenshots

eEgdIzH.png

they are in the stark family crypt, reminds me of the scene in which littlefinger followed Sansa down there

maybe he followed Jon down there and got to telling his stories and got yanked up lol

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I hope a lowkey character like Sam kills that frozen fukk king. Show the world that he was all frost and no bite.
That would be lame. Night King needs to merk a couple of major characters and then get killed epically.
Death by dragon fire would be:ehh:
Night's King ain't shyt compared to the major characters already at war. He can get killed with the quickness or just have Dany's dragon stomp him out. I couldn't care less.
lMkR57o.png

NightsGawd is gonna run thru yall like drogo ran thru kaleesi. no vaseline. yall gonna be mad as fukk when #WalkerGang hits that gamewinner. Dead Hodor bout to chokeslam jon targ while dead Summer eats kaleesi ass first. Yall are gonna be trying to team up preaching teamwork like lebron by the end of the season
Im callin it Drogo is gonna be taken over by the Whitwalkers but thats probably not till the final season
I agree, the Night King is definitely getting a dragon. And we will see an ICE DRAGON.
20140625-20.gif

Blue Eyes Wight Dragon bout to scavenge

#WalkerGang

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
lMkR57o.png

NightsGawd is gonna run thru yall like drogo ran thru kaleesi. no vaseline. yall gonna be mad as fukk when #WalkerGang hits that gamewinner. Dead Hodor bout to chokeslam jon targ while dead Summer eats kaleesi ass first. Yall are gonna be trying to team up preaching teamwork like lebron by the end of the season

20140625-20.gif

Blue Eyes Wight Dragon bout to scavenge

#WalkerGang
Ain't this about a bytch :gucci:
Ya'll nikkas gonna melt like marshmallows when Drogon and the crew come flying by. It might even be on the last episode of the show but it will get done.:banderas:

Last edited: