New tags
87qA6Pf.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@Jax @obarth @Don Drogo @TheNatureBoy looks like nothing but #targset winning AGAIN

lack of bran like the non factor he is

:blessed:
We finna unleash the flutes this season:wow:Straight bodying nikkas:wow:We gon milly rock into Westeros:wow:We never gon lose:wow:Finna make #LannisterSet blow a 3-1 lead like the Warriors:wow:#StarkSet think they on the comeup, but they finna lose their lottery pick like the Nets:wow:The Night King has a brolic squad, I gotta put respeck on his name:ehh:#ByrdGang making moves on the low, I see you Petyr "Pablo" Baelish:ehh:Hot Pie season has returned. We bike pushing dem pies:whoo:Y'all nikkas know my boy Pod da gawd finna come thru with the fresh Caesar, hairline looking immaculate, waves on spin making nikkas seasick:damn:Grey Weezy finna finally get up in Missandei's guts:myman:Tyrion outchea drinking and knowing things:whew: I didn't even mention those dragons, brehs. Issa wrap for you offbrand sets. God forgives, Dany don't:mjpls:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
We finna unleash the flutes this season:wow:Straight bodying nikkas:wow:We gon milly rock into Westeros:wow:We never gon lose:wow:Finna make #LannisterSet blow a 3-1 lead like the Warriors:wow:#StarkSet think they on the comeup, but they finna lose their lottery pick like the Nets:wow:The Night King has a brolic squad, I gotta put respeck on his name:ehh:#ByrdGang making moves on the low, I see you Petyr "Pablo" Baelish:ehh:Hot Pie season has returned. We bike pushing dem pies:whoo:Y'all nikkas know my boy Pod da gawd finna come thru with the fresh Caesar, hairline looking immaculate, waves on spin making nikkas seasick:damn:Grey Weezy finna finally get up in Missandei's guts:myman:Tyrion outchea drinking and knowing things:whew: I didn't even mention those dragons, brehs. Issa wrap for you offbrand sets. God forgives, Dany don't:mjpls:
:wow: those bars

gonna be a hot summer

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
tumblr_mqzy8xURQ11s7rhw6o1_400.gif

@obarth season has returned allah akbar :ohlawd:
Like he said, It's a wrap for you offbrand sets. Ya'll been eating from our swag for too long.
Which one of y'all sets got fleets on ya keychains? Who ready to catch the beats for these set games?