Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bran giving me that Dr. Manhattan vibe where he's evolved so much that he just can't relate to humans and their simple lives anymore...Got that God level power upgrade from the three eyed raven and now has the social skills of a person with autism.

Yup, thought the same thing after the Meera scene.

Prolly cuz Watchmen been on all month :pachaha:

Yo how long y'all think it took Jon to draw all them hieroglyphs in the cave?

Nikka was in that cave going to WORK with the chalk :dead:

chalk_l1.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
My goodness. Thrones is fukkin top 5 dead or alive. Period. Episode was fukkin crack. The scenes with bronn evading the dorhraki to get to the bow reminded me of jon working those white walkers in that one shot scene where he realized his sword could kill them.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think the last time Sansa saw Arya, they had that spat...all hell broke lose. Sansa is happy to have her sister home. They're all each other got.

As for Tyrion, he's full Team Dragon, but that was still his brother and closest fam. He was getting ready to watch the only person left he loved, die on the battlefield.

Dany still has no allies tho.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The way they did Meera I don't think we are getting Howland Reed breh :mjcry: maybe in another flashback but that might be it :mjcry:
Nah. Why have him at the Tower of Joy if not to bring him in later?

Why have Meera specifically say she was going to him if they were trying to write him out?

He is still the only person who can verify Jon's parentage (assuming many people wouldn't accept Bran's visions as proof)

He gotta show up next year. Gotta. That can't be Meera's curtain call, can it?:lupe:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
I think the last time Sansa saw Arya, they had that spat...all hell broke lose. Sansa is happy to have her sister home. They're all each other got.

As for Tyrion, he's full Team Dragon, but that was still his brother and closest fam. He was getting ready to watch the only person left he loved, die on the battlefield.

Dany still has no allies tho.
She got her fukking nephew and the north
Dont you fukking disrespect #Targset again nikka