Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Bran drops that chaos is a latter you can tell littlefinger is struggling to stay stonefaced and thinkin "keep your cool Petyr, it's all good, just breathe" before Meera walks in and saves him

Can't wait til next weeks ep. Feel like leBronn is gonna take Dany up on that offer.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just got done watching

Gonna go through the thread. Big fukking win for #StarkSet tonight, Dany rode Jon's dragon well :ehh:

HOLY shyt that battle felt and looked like BoTB with dragons. Felt EXACTLY like Miguel Sapochnik directed it. I'm impressed by the new guy:whoo:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but for the lore/mythology lovers like myself they FINALLY fukking put to rest something that has been bugging me since the first scene of the entire series. This pattern was painted on the cave walls:

OJdzj_d.jpg

I marked the fukk out at that :pachaha:

Explained by D&D :banderas:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Tyrion looking too funny in the light of Westeros. I think targset has to trade him for Arya or Bran

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else think Jaqen coming for Arya eventually? I don't want to get too happy cause GRRM/ Benioff and Weiss would pull some shyt like that at the last minute. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Also, I'm not part of the crowd that thinks Sansa is jealous of Arya or doesn't trust her. I think she was impressed watching her go against Brienne. Remember she saw Brienne take down 3 or 4 Bolton men by herself, so to see Arya handle her business like that had to shock Sansa

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Bran's is going to be hitting people with the first reply ether :pachaha:has that teenage awkward phase thing going

Bran giving me that Dr. Manhattan vibe where he's evolved so much that he just can't relate to humans and their simple lives anymore...Got that God level power upgrade from the three eyed raven and now has the social skills of a person with autism.