Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Anyone else think Jaqen coming for Arya eventually? I don't want to get too happy cause GRRM/ Benioff and Weiss would pull some shyt like that at the last minute. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Also, I'm not part of the crowd that thinks Sansa is jealous of Arya or doesn't trust her. I think she was impressed watching her go against Brienne. Remember she saw Brienne take down 3 or 4 Bolton men by herself, so to see Arya handle her business like that had to shock Sansa

Does he really have a reason to though? I mean when he saw her off he was basically like "Go get em" That's how it played to me, anyways :yeshrug:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Can someone explain to me what Bran meant when he said "chaos is a ladder"?

Seems to be a lot of people going crazy when he said that to LF

It was Littlefinger's monologue towards Varys early in the series. It was such a dope scene, that quote became really popular

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished and man it's good to see #Targset light it up this episode :mjgrin:

Dany, Drogon, and Dothraki in the cut - that's a scary sight to behold :wow:. Such a tremendous moment and something that only GOT could pull off. I gotta give Bronn his props for putting in work on the battlefield, even if he did would Drogon. Drogon will put some Icy Hot on it and get back into the game :ehh:

Dany tired of sitting on the sidelines and putting work in :win:

Good to see another Stark reunion at Winterfell :obama:. Sansa thought Arya was joking about her kill list, until she saw her going toe to toe with Brienne :sas1:. Brann meanwhile has no time for jokes, pleasantries or daggers, that 3 eyed Raven life is hard :mjcry:.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Pretty sure they gonna leave her hanging when she needs them most:

"Sorry hoe, but you broke, and this bytch got dragons":yeshrug:

You're right. She beat a chained up Jaime who was a prisoner for the last year....
Cersi has the gold, she isn't broke. All of the gold reached kings landing. They were carrying food and supplies.