tumblr_ouanfuhOe51qjde42o3_540.gif

tumblr_ouanfuhOe51qjde42o4_540.gif

tumblr_ouanfuhOe51qjde42o5_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ouaol5kZ821v1ehjs_540.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Seeing how the situation plays out with Cersei and the Golden Company should be interesting

Pretty sure they gonna leave her hanging when she needs them most:

"Sorry hoe, but you broke, and this bytch got dragons":yeshrug:

She's done more than that.

You're right. She beat a chained up Jaime who was a prisoner for the last year....

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arya learned how to fight blind

Safe to say she's a certified hitter now

She immediately went for Brienne's throat who wasn't taking her serious. If that was a real fight and Brienne was someone Arya wanted to kill, her throat would've been feeling windy.

Arya is a killer but her biggest advantage is that people will never take a little girl like her seriously until it too late.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally after 7 years we got to see those dragons in real action:jamesdreads:That was just epic. I was just rocking back and forth wondering what will happen next. I did not read the spoilers as usual, so it was all new to me.:myafrican:

Bronn was the MVP today. Secured the bag, killed his lines with his jokes as usual, lost his gold:disgustcosby:, was working by himself trying to kill that dragon and maybe save Jamie.
That southern "Queen" needs to stop asking Jon to kneel. Jon from the dead, does not kneel and I hope it stays that way.:listenboy:
I do not know about you brehs, but I do not want to see Jamie die.:cryingto:
That Dothraki breh was looking at Tyrion some kind of way.:plsmj: telling him his people can't fight. Tyrion looks like a traitor out there, maybe having second thoughts:patrice:now that Dany is asking people to kneel like Zod.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Night King is like Tim Duncan and the Spurs just going about their business and racking up titles while nobody pays any attention to him :mjlol:

Until it's too late :merchant:

Nah #WalkerGang out here feeling like the Warriors. Minding our business, slowly getting ready for the big game, while all these other clubs are going crazy tryna make adjustments to compete with the gawds.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
tyrion :dahell:

jaime :steviej:

drogon :shaq2:

jaime :damn:

Arya come to dragonstone:ohhh: your sister is a hater
any of y'all out there.... sick and tired of older sisters.... trying to be..... ladys of winterfell... laughing at your kill lists... hating on your fighting skills..........

come on over targset

#targset

we got dragons :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

That was only 1 dragon for that ass :wow:
stupid motherfukkers.. we been telling them we had dragons since season 1. we been unsullied up since season 3... we got the dothraki 100k deep since last season

and these fools thought we was falling off cause a never fought once dornish army, some ships and a weak ass house of p*ssy boys

:mjlol:

Per multiple sources, He will play regardless of injury

:sas1:

look... me and tyrion go way back. back to his days at casterly rock when his sister used to pinch his dikk.. we've very good friends. as a matter of fact, we was just playing guess the lie, back in the tent, just the other day... i know his mama and his daddy before they ultimately met their demise. so trust me when i say, unequivocally... that i'm hearing that drogon will be back next week but in limited capacity. he won't be game time ready until the finals

by the way... shout out to grey worm.. you know that's my man. he has a great eye for battle. and makes exceptional choices.. on and off the field of play. :sas2: