mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa shrugged her off when Arya first told her about her list, thinking she was just an ignorant child. When she saw Arya is a better fighter than her best soldier it made it real for her, like oh shyt Arya is not to be fukked with. Littlefinger was probably still thinking of her like a child until he saw that, he may recognize that training.

Bran and Arya both leveled up while they were away. She might be feeling a type of way.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That whole 3ER(Bran)/Littlefinger scene was the Westerosi version of "I got dirt on you doggie! :umad: " LOL

3ER(Bran) knows/will know Littlefinger was the catalyst for most of the shyt that's popping off now; I think he gave Arya that dagger for a reason, and not just because he's a cripple.

**I don't know if I can still call that boy Bran; like Meera said, Bran died in that cave :to:**

An Aryan/Bran double team take down of Littlefinger would be cool to see. Bran with the intel on him and Arya with the skills to take him out. Saying that, all the Starks have good reason to have him killed, but it does feel like it's part of Sansa's story arch to end him. Extremely curious how it plays out in winterfell

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ceOPuBD.png

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:camby:

Dany's acting chops appear noticeably improved this season :obama:

Yeah, I think they're writing better for her, too. That speech she delivered when she met Jon is some of the best acting she's done.

We know Arya a lil :demonic: now, don't know why anyone gave the edge to Brienne.

Brienne been taking Ls since Renly but people stay hyping her. She couldn't even finish the Hound handicapped in her favor.

When Pod tried to give her credit I was straight like nah and to my surprise she said it herself

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
We know Arya a lil :demonic: now, don't know why anyone gave the edge to Brienne.

Arya learned how to fight blind

Safe to say she's a certified hitter now

She immediately went for Brienne's throat who wasn't taking her serious. If that was a real fight and Brienne was someone Arya wanted to kill, her throat would've been feeling windy.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Didn't happen :umad:

:mjlol: shyt WAS MAD OBVIOUS.

DAVOS "PREHAPS YOU SHOULD HAVE
THIS CONVERSATION AMONGST YOURSELVES"

DANY "YOU CAN STAY!"