Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
That whole 3ER(Bran)/Littlefinger scene was the Westerosi version of "I got dirt on you doggie! :umad: " LOL

3ER(Bran) knows/will know Littlefinger was the catalyst for most of the shyt that's popping off now; I think he gave Arya that dagger for a reason, and not just because he's a cripple.

**I don't know if I can still call that boy Bran; like Meera said, Bran died in that cave :to:**

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They are doing great a dehumanizing bran, hate it had to happen but breh is killing that detached act

As for sansa, don't count her out, her special power is probably this leadership, cunning, political shyt. I think she'll play a role in getting cersei out of power or undermining cersei somehow
her special power is giving birth to a son with stark blood :stopitslime:

all she been doing is walking in circles talking about how people need food for two episodes :mjlol: get that girl a spreadsheet

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
d10zvek_d.jpg

bronn feeling a little :mjpls: about that lannister contract. wouldn't be surprised if he opts out to join his previous employer.

did the gold get burnt up? :huhldup: damn cersei,when the episode started you was the man, cersei:umad:

in the books joffrey was the owner of the dagger. littlefinger with the :merchant:. he finding out next gen Starks ain't with the fukkery. :hubie:we don't love em meera.

#starkset just passed the Lakers 33 wins record. :wow: ain't took an L all season.

king in the north:blessed:
3 eyed raven :wow:
no one :banderas:

and lady stark? :ld:
a1Xp6_s-200x150.gif

might gone and have to commit that sansa. :snoop: bytch really out here getting mad cause she got to share brienne. whole starkset is on some next level shyt and she acting like a kid.

jon put hands on him, bran with the mindfukk, arya with the:demonic:. :ufdup: petyr better get the fukk outta there while he still can.

:whoo: one scene and arya top 5 fighters in westeros. that's what 3 of the top 5 with starkset contracts. :wow:

:pachaha: nikka jon think he slick, tryna hit her with the cave. he was finna bend the knee alright:shaq: show her what them southern lords do to their ladies.

:mjgrin: we in her mind now. bytch could hardly contain herself and jon ain't even did shyt. :wow:

targest i can't even hate this week:hubie:yaw nikkas finally did something that matters.
giphy.gif

:to:all nikkas wanted.

:skip: they not even gone show randyll tarly fighting though.

:skip: king slayer out there fighting dothraki like he still got his right hand.

:wow: bronn earned that contract extension though. :ufdup: better get that man his castle Jamie.

:mjlol: at them underwhelming ass arrows. qyburn master of:flabbynsick:.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The nerve of that fukking dothraki talkin bout "your people can't fight" like they didn't have a cheat code flying around burning all kinds of shyt up :laugh:.
lets not act like that one dothraki didnt open up like 4 necks before he died when he landed on the whole squad :francis:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Start of the Episode: ":hhh:This white haired bytch still on bending the knee"

End of episode: "Come through Targset:smugbiden:"

If memory serves me correct:jbhmm:, Tyrion used wildfire on the battle with Stannis, but has a problem with Danny using her dragons.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just got done watching

Gonna go through the thread. Big fukking win for #StarkSet tonight, Dany rode Jon's dragon well :ehh:

HOLY shyt that battle felt and looked like BoTB with dragons. Felt EXACTLY like Miguel Sapochnik directed it. I'm impressed by the new guy:whoo:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but for the lore/mythology lovers like myself they FINALLY fukking put to rest something that has been bugging me since the first scene of the entire series. This pattern was painted on the cave walls:

OJdzj_d.jpg

I marked the fukk out at that :pachaha:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are doing great a dehumanizing bran, hate it had to happen but breh is killing that detached act

As for sansa, don't count her out, her special power is probably this leadership, cunning, political shyt. I think she'll play a role in getting cersei out of power or undermining cersei somehow

Her special power is taking dikk :camby: