Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I bet you she don't trust Arya now. Remember "Who else is on your list"? I bet you she thinks Arya turned up to take her place, and Littlefinger's bytch ass is gonna fill her head with all that paranoid shyt.

There's not enough time for a plotline like that. If anything this season has showed me is that it's pretty straightforward. They're trying to wrap this shyt up and getting to the point in these episodes.

All those subplots are taking a backseat for now.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's not enough time for a plotline like that. If anything this season has showed me is that it's pretty straightforward. They're trying to wrap this shyt up and getting to the point in these episodes.

All those subplots are taking a backseat for now.

Yea they got way too much shyt to wrap up to introduce new shyt

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These sports take the new wave :laff:

Shout out to Dany. Cersei would never lead a battle like that. Khalessi was like mask on, fukk it mask off! :blessed:

Targset, we still run this shyt :banderas:
#targset was down 0-2 to start the episode, just as they were about to even up the series lebron drogon get injured in the finals seconds:wow:...waiting for the MRI but lannisterset going for the 4-0 sweep:ehh: once they start mass manfacturing those super arrow launchers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:camby:

Dany's acting chops appear noticeably improved this season :obama:
I was thinking the same, she was on a downward spiral from seasons 2-6, but she got them liner notes that showed what was in store for the last 13 episodes and decided it was finally time to show up.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#targset was down 0-2 to start the episode, just as they were about to even up the series lebron drogon get injured in the finals seconds:wow:...waiting for the MRI but lannisterset going for the 4-0 sweep:ehh: once they start mass manfacturing those super arrow launchers
WAITING FOR THE MRI:dead::dead::dead:

Targset got this tho:mjcry:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lol fukk out here. 1 Dragon mopped them nikkas up. What they gone do when 3 shooting gawds, MJ, Kobe, and Wade take the court :laff: