42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Idk if anyone mentioned it yet but why did they have danny up on that Dragon in battle without any armor?

One good arrow to the chest and its all over
:what:

If Jamie can be out there with no sword/bow/spear hand and Jon can stare down a cavalry charge solo, Dany can ride around on a fukking dragon with no armor :beli:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just got done watching

Gonna go through the thread. Big fukking win for #StarkSet tonight, Dany rode Jon's dragon well :ehh:

HOLY shyt that battle felt and looked like BoTB with dragons. Felt EXACTLY like Miguel Sapochnik directed it. I'm impressed by the new guy:whoo:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but for the lore/mythology lovers like myself they FINALLY fukking put to rest something that has been bugging me since the first scene of the entire series. This pattern was painted on the cave walls:

OJdzj_d.jpg

I marked the fukk out at that :pachaha:

Breh, that new guy director is the guy who directs IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA :russ:

Imagine Charlie/Mac/Dennis/Sweet Dee/Frank having a battle like this :dead:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
My hat off to Bronn. That nikka was earning them coins. Hope he flips sides on that weak nohanded incestor :mjpls:

I think that's a given. Dudes not dumb. There's 3 dragons on the other side. It's just like when tyrion asked him to fight the mountain. It would be easy for him to switch since he really didn't leave on bad terms with tyrion.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
her special power is giving birth to a son with stark blood :stopitslime:

all she been doing is walking in circles talking about how people need food for two episodes :mjlol: get that girl a spreadsheet

:mjlol:

"she starting to let on" -Jon

don't underestimate Sansa. She's taken too many L's to not have a major W coming...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If Jamie can be out there with no sword/bow/spear hand and Jon can stare down a cavalry charge solo, Dany can ride around on a fukking dragon with no armor :beli:

Jamie and Jon are two peas in a pod, both all heart and prepared to die on the battle field....that's the big difference. Jon was ready to die.