Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Back when Littlefinger was the shyt :banderas:

Am I the only one whose a bit disappointed in how their portraying Little Finger this season? I know with all of the action that's going down he's kind of lost his importance but him just strutting around spitting his weak game at Sansa has gotten kind of groan inducing.

I'm feeling like they should've just killed him off in episode 1 and made that the "shocking" death of the first half of the season.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one whose a bit disappointed in how their portraying Little Finger this season? I know with all of the action that's going down he's kind of lost his importance but him just strutting around spitting his weak game at Sansa has gotten kind of groan inducing.

I'm feeling like they should've just killed him off in episode 1 and made that the "shocking" death of the first half of the season.

No I've been disappointed in how they've handled him since Season 5, its a shame since he's been such a major player

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

Back when Littlefinger was the shyt :banderas:

Just wait until bran tells his family about this. He seen it, like a 27 inch zenith, beleive it

With all the shadyness littlefinger has done, im suprised he's still in winterfell. Even without brans sights, arya saw him in harrenhall herself , consorting with tywin

Littlefinger's got balls ill give him that

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Watching "kill the boy"...the scenery for Valyria was amazing.:justwow: I really wish this setting played a bigger part of the show or at least becomes part of their prequels.

Tyrion and Jorah seeing Drogon fly past...:ohlawd:

Edit: damn, it's been forever since ser simp caught that house in Valyria, glad he got cured :heh:

Last edited: