Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okay well I know the spoilers are out and I've avoided them to this point so I will be back when the show is over. Hopefully u all had the will power to avoid the spoilers. shyt finna be lit we only got 3 episodes left after this :blessed: :whew:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Am I the only one whose a bit disappointed in how their portraying Little Finger this season? I know with all of the action that's going down he's kind of lost his importance but him just strutting around spitting his weak game at Sansa has gotten kind of groan inducing.

I'm feeling like they should've just killed him off in episode 1 and made that the "shocking" death of the first half of the season.

what is he supposed to be doing, he has an entire Vale army - he has to be patient. the Chaos as created some opportunity but there are some players who "came back in the game" that he did not expect.

Bran coming back with super powers
Jon coming back
at the very least he didn't think Sansa would be coming back like she is.

also one should distinguish that the writers didn't get little finger right since he sold Sansa to Ramsey so that may be why there's been an absence of moves ...outside the fact that he really does love Sansa and wants her to run winterfell.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, high garden don't breed soldiers. Lady olenna says it herself right as Jamie walks in the room

I know she said they don't breed soldiers. But still, didn't High Garden have the LARGEST ARMY number wise left of the 7 kingdoms? Wasn't that one of the main reasons the Lannisters wanted to keep the Tyrells as their allies? I remember even Tywin and them etc mentioning that in earlier seasons.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I know she said they don't breed soldiers. But still, didn't High Garden have the LARGEST ARMY number wise left of the 7 kingdoms? Wasn't that one of the main reasons the Lannisters wanted to keep the Tyrells as their allies? I remember even Tywin and them etc mentioning that in earlier seasons.
That includes bannermen. Many if whom joined the Lannisters.

For every 1000 men that defect, its a 2000 man swing in numbers