O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's weird to me is high born houses supposedly appreciate intelligence, I get Sam wasn't a warrior but it seems like that shouldn't be enough for randyll to treat him the way he does. Or is tarly a great warrior house? Also, by randyll job bing cersei, it's clear he may not be that smart :rudy:
House Tarly is widely recognized as a military house so Randal is all about that military mind shyt.

You know he was in permanent :stopitslime::hhh::scust::beli: raising Sam

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Only battle Robert lost during the rebellion, soooo:manny:

House Tarly is widely recognized as a military house so Randal is all about that military mind shyt.

You know he was in permanent :stopitslime::hhh::scust::beli: raising Sam
thx, every time I think "nah, you don't need to read the books" I get hit with some shyt that makes me think I should definitely go read the books

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thx, every time I think "nah, you don't need to read the books" I get hit with some shyt that makes me think I should definitely go read the books
I just realized one of the GOAT sonnings to Sam from Randal came from the books:deadrose:

I'm on my second reading of the books and it's def worth it

killacal

Banned
Daps
Im skipping around all the seasons - episode roulette really lol - and that OG generation. Just :wow: @ how vulgar they were :pachaha:

Tywin sonning his kids
Kevan sonning his family and son
Olenna sonning everyone
Blackfish sonning edmure
Randyll sonning Sam, uncalled for tho :ufdup:
Loras was the most ethered nikka on the show:russ::russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What's weird to me is high born houses supposedly appreciate intelligence, I get Sam wasn't a warrior but it seems like that shouldn't be enough for randyll to treat him the way he does. Or is tarly a great warrior house? Also, by randyll joining cersei, it's clear he may not be that smart :rudy:

Another thing about Randyll Tarly is that he thinks maesters are servants (Tarly a servant? Makes him :childplease:) and also since maesters don't serve their own houses, that's info of his house that another house can use for an advantage over his. That's why he told Sam to take the black or die in a mysterious accident.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Arianne Martell
MagaliVilleneuve_AM.gif

"That is Nymeria's star, burning bright, and that milky band behind her, those are ten thousand ships. She burned as bright as any man, and so shall I. You will not rob me of my birthright!"

:wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The Randal Tarly/Sam sonning is FULL of :dead: quotables

"Is this you GETTING BACK AT ME BOY???:damn:"

"I took you for a Mike's Town whore when I saw you.....who else would have him"

Sam at the table like :francis:the whole time

:dead:

"Bringing that in my house and making me dine with it"
I forgot about that line. Holy shyt that was viscous.

I still think when Tywin said he was forced to watch Tyrion waddle around Casterly Rock was worse. I can't remember if it was show or in the book Tyrion said Tywin saw him do a cartwheel and was :gucci::hhh::birdman::ufdup: