FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Rewatch it. Cersei was begging Joffrey not to do it.

This is a time where kings ruled. Don't matter if they said let me fukk your mother in the middle of town then have my army kill her with one stab a piece.... nobody was to disobey that order, including her son, husband and family. Including his as well.

That's why it was some boss shyt when tywin showed up and started bossing him around. If joff said "kings guard kill him" they'd have to obey. But tywin was like nah, you really a punk bytch and I dare you to do something.

Everyone was shook of him

Lord Tywin :whew:

"I've served three kings, yet there lies the greatest man I've ever known." Pycelle at Tywin's wake service

(I'm not checking my books for the accuracy)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
sounds good but bran clearly said "i'm sorry for what happened to you... i'm sorry that it happened here at your home... you were beautiful THAT NIGHT"

She was married at night. Have any of the producers/writers mentioned that Bran was talking about/mentioned the rape?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The "bad p*ssy" sand snakes daughter looks so much like my ex that that shyt triggered me like a muthafukka. Cercei needs to die an agonizing death that lasts years, I'd watch it for 3 seasons. :sadbron:

Targset finna get them wins soon tho. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain, Cercei's hoe ass ain't gonna win forever.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't know why I watched the second halfof season 2 tonight...but after rewatching dany's visions in the house of the undying, paired with the GOT paranoia/skepticism I've developed over the past 4 years, targset, I'm convinced y'all mhysa is gonna die :patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Don't know why I watched the second halfof season 2 tonight...but after rewatching dany's visions in the house of the undying, paired with the GOT paranoia/skepticism I've developed over the past 4 years, targset, I'm convinced y'all mhysa is gonna die :patrice:
too much foreshadowing for all that... song of ice and fire... red woman saying "i brought together ice and fire"... prince that was promised... notable translation in the books and show saying "it really means prince or princess".. jon and danny being family.. her wanting to rule the kingdom, throne being in the south.... him being named king of the north... dragon fire... his sword

too much shyt going on for them to be like, oops danny just dies... if she does, i bet she gets brought back on some jon shyt too

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
too much foreshadowing for all that... song of ice and fire... red woman saying "i brought together ice and fire"... prince that was promised... notable translation in the books and show saying "it really means prince or princess".. jon and danny being family.. her wanting to rule the kingdom, throne being in the south.... him being named king of the north... dragon fire... his sword

too much shyt going on for them to be like, oops danny just dies... if she does, i bet she gets brought back on some jon shyt too

You saw the speech she gave Jon about how she's survived vast horrors by unwavering faith in herself and her destiny to rule.

That dialogue isn't coincidence.

I'm going to let Aunt May break it down. :wow:

I was saying since the season 6 thread it's obvious. :yeshrug:

She's going to be the hero in death that she always aspired to be in life. :wow::mjcry:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I forgot how much I hated this little shythead Joffrey. Never been so happy to see a character die.

Tywin gave NO fukkS about him either. He was more than happy to be mentoring Tommen while Joffrey's cold body was inches away :mjlol: Tommen was a good kid....would've been a good king if Tywin had stuck around another ten years. But then again, the White Walkers were coming anyway so maybe not.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Cersei was SO full of shyt :mjlol: She's the one that had her claws into Tommen. Wouldn't step aside and let Tommen be King or let Marg be the new Queen. Gave power back to a radical religious sect. And then when it blew up in her face, she literally blew up an entire cathedral. She talking about Tywin and Marg ruining her son when she did that all on her own :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I think people underestimate the dothraki. Multiple kings and lords have said it would be retarded to face them in the open field. Like automatic loss

Tyrion said the Lannisters got about 10k soldiers left. Even with other armies they got what 20k, 50k?

There are 100 thousand motherfukking dothraki ready to go to war. Plus the 9-10k unsullied. Also known as one of the illest warriors in the world.

Those allies were major losses but we still up by a lot. In the end, with a few EPs left. I see a full out war. Losing 2 dragons. And then the real war starts. This season seems to be all about the lannisters. The intercontinental champ. Night king is all next season

One on one vs. an armored knight the Dothraki are disadvantaged. Their strength comes from attacking on horse which makes the curved swords they use much more dangerous seeing as most Westerosi soldiers fight on foot. Also, they're some of the best archers in the world, being able to fire arrows while riding going forwards, backwards, etc. 100,000 of them, all on horseback with arrows and their swords isn't a good look for anybody. Robert was right to be scared.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
But he lied to his family. So did he not trust his own family to keep the secret? Or was his oath to his sister more important than keeping it 100 with his wife and kids?

He let Jon live a fukked up life full of horrible treatment and hate towards him. Let his wife live her entire marriage thinking she was cheated on and this little b*stard baby running around being a constant reminder. People show up and Jon can't even eat food with them. Then let him ship himself to the wall cause he was so sick of being there.

See how this honor shyt gets iffy. It ain't simple as y'all wanna make it.

He couldn't tell anyone breh. ANYONE. If Rhaegar and Lyanna were married, Jon is the rightful King to the throne. Let's keep in mind, before Ned brought baby Jon back home, The Mountain brutally murdered Rhaegar's other kids. And Robert was trying to do the same to Dany and Viserys. If Robert finds out Jon is a secret Targ, not only is he flying up to the North as fast as possible to kill Jon, the entire North is at risk for war against the Crown because there's no way Ned lets Robert take his nephew without a fight to the death.

It was better to not tell anyone. Only person that was there that day was Howland.

Imagine if Ned told his family. Catelyn wouldn't have been as evil to Jon, maybe would have been even loving towards him. The other kids would have treated Jon like a family member. This is bad. b*stards are treated horribly in Westeros (except Dorne), so it would have set off alarms when other nobles interacted with the Starks.

Also, do you trust a young Sansa to keep a secret like that :usure:

Also, Theon was like a brother to Jon & Robb, so eventually, he would have found out too. Very bad...considering he betrays them later.

Also, what if Cat decides to confide in her sister Lysa about Jon's secret. Now Littlefinger knows.

No bruh....Ned did the right thing.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I mean, yes and no. Dorne was never conquered when the Targs invaded Westeros, they entered into the seven kingdoms through marriage like 100 years later on some shyt, so they were allowed to keep their titles as prince/princess. But that and women being allowed to rule their region is really the major differences.

They still have oaths, the banners are still beholden to their lords , and though they can be isolationist to an extent (very few if any of them are at court in King's Landing in the series), they wouldn't just fold up and die because Elaria and the Sand Snakes are gone. They still have great houses there that would take over and...do something, either continue to fight for Dany with a new house taking over Sunspear, or support a new regime, or announce their independence, or something.

Thinking on it, they justified the coupe of the Sand Snakes by saying the people of Dorne are tired of weak rulers that don't fight, so it seems as if Dorne should still be eager to fight the Lannisters and welcome their new Dragon queen despite what happened to four b*stard women.

They fukked up Dorne on the show but, their reasons were legit.

Think about it this way.

20 years ago....Lyanna is "kidnapped". Brandon gets killed. Lord Rickard gets killed. The North goes to war.

20 years later....Ned gets imprisoned. Gets his head chopped off. The North goes to war.

1 year later....Robb Stark gets killed, his baby gets killed, his wife gets killed, his mom gets killed. The Boltons take over. The North goes to war.

Everytime the Starks got did dirty, they went to war.

But when the Martells lost Elia, Elia's kids and Oberyn, the Lord in Dorne just sat there and said let's think this through :whoa:

Weak men will never rule in Dorne again and that nikka was weak :camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They fukked up Dorne on the show but, their reasons were legit.

Think about it this way.

20 years ago....Lyanna is "kidnapped". Brandon gets killed. Lord Rickard gets killed. The North goes to war.

20 years later....Ned gets imprisoned. Gets his head chopped off. The North goes to war.

1 year later....Robb Stark gets killed, his baby gets killed, his wife gets killed, his mom gets killed. The Boltons take over. The North goes to war.

Everytime the Starks got did dirty, they went to war.

But when the Martells lost Elia, Elia's kids and Oberyn, the Lord in Dorne just sat there and said let's think this through :whoa:

Weak men will never rule in Dorne again and that nikka was weak :camby:

:francis: Ehh, maybe they should have listened to him a bit. Broads went it loud and now House Martell gone.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:francis: Ehh, maybe they should have listened to him a bit. Broads went it loud and now House Martell gone.

You take L's in war :manny: (see Robb, Brandon, Rickon, Rickard).

But it's better than losing respect in your kingdom because you let your family get murdered with no get back from you. Especially in Medieval times where it's so easy to get rid of people you don't want in power anymore.

Oberyn had 8 daughters, Dorne will be fine.