MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
They fukked up Dorne on the show but, their reasons were legit.

Think about it this way.

20 years ago....Lyanna is "kidnapped". Brandon gets killed. Lord Rickard gets killed. The North goes to war.

20 years later....Ned gets imprisoned. Gets his head chopped off. The North goes to war.

1 year later....Robb Stark gets killed, his baby gets killed, his wife gets killed, his mom gets killed. The Boltons take over. The North goes to war.

Everytime the Starks got did dirty, they went to war.

But when the Martells lost Elia, Elia's kids and Oberyn, the Lord in Dorne just sat there and said let's think this through :whoa:

Weak men will never rule in Dorne again and that nikka was weak :camby:

I think Doran was waiting for Dany, at least in the show.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
First idiot to come in this thread posting reaction gifs gets a neg train?

giphy.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This last page just reveals to me simply how much better the Dorne arc is in the books compared to the show...its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
too much foreshadowing for all that... song of ice and fire... red woman saying "i brought together ice and fire"... prince that was promised... notable translation in the books and show saying "it really means prince or princess".. jon and danny being family.. her wanting to rule the kingdom, throne being in the south.... him being named king of the north... dragon fire... his sword

too much shyt going on for them to be like, oops danny just dies... if she does, i bet she gets brought back on some jon shyt too
Uh, ain't nobody said she's gonna die next episode or even this season. But that vision is the house of the undying was foreshadowing, the iron throne room is ruined, having to leave the iron throne and walking out beyond the wall, entering a tent "of death", being reunited with drogo and her baby, the coincidences of having to be burned to not turn into a wight and having to be burned to enter the dothraki afterlife.

Jon is fire and ice himself, technically dany isn't needed for that theory.

Finally GRRM has said the end will be bittersweet, of the 5 (maybe 6 now) "main/untouchable" characters to date, it's only 3 of them where if something bad happens to them in the end the audience would have the "bittersweet" reaction.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Uh, ain't nobody said she's gonna die next episode or even this season. But that vision is the house of the undying was foreshadowing, the iron throne room is ruined, having to leave the iron throne and walking out beyond the wall, entering a tent "of death", being reunited with drogo and her baby, the coincidences of having to be burned to not turn into a wight and having to be burned to enter the dothraki afterlife.

Jon is fire and ice himself, technically dany isn't needed for that theory.

Finally GRRM has said the end will be bittersweet, of the 5 (maybe 6 now) "main/untouchable" characters to date, it's only 3 of them where fs something bad happens to them in the end the audience would have the "bittersweet" reaction.
Sadly I think it will be Jon who will be doing the dying. It's usually the prophet, Jesus type character who dies in the end. He's already said if he does, don't bring him back.

It'll be good to see though. Cause really we both guessing. But dany catches that bullet :mjcry: