tumblr_otyifzVa4a1sxhrfxo4_540.png

:russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Matt Shakman is the director for the next episode. Dude made some of the GOAT It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episodes like Charlie Work, The Gang Goes to a Water Park, The Gang Gets Trapped and Paddy's Pub: The Worst Bar in Philadelphia.

We're bound to see some fukkery this Sunday :russ:

If Charlie, Mac, Frank, Sweet Dee or THE GOLDEN GOD make a cameo :russ:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I mean....it is what it is. The vast majority of the actors in this show won't have stellar careers after "GOT" ends....same as "The Sopranos"....same as "Breaking Bad"....same as "The Wire".

"The Wire" probably has the best ratio of successful actors, though.

Fred.
Totally different shows. Most of GOT are "real" actors while Sopranos was half real half ex mobsters/steriotypical italian actors (paulie, bobby baccala, silvio, gay guy) and the wire had a lot of actual hood dudes like snoop and slim charles and underutilized/"new" talent (mike, omar, stringer, avon and wallace).

If anything the got actors are getting it earlier like arya and sansa part of xmen franchises and jon/jamie/dany already stars in feature films since joining show. Even robb had a leading role in the live action disney cinderell flick. Guys from sopranos and the wire aint getting roles like that (MOST anyway). Most the older actors were already established in film and theatre like tywin, cersei, lil finger, 3 eyed raven, stannis, etc.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I spit my damn drink out :mjlol:

Olenna Tyrell an trill ass fukk lacking OG until the very end.
'I'm here to kill ya old ass'
'Man fukk you, lay it on me. I'm ready to die. PS I killed yo bytchass son. He died like a hoe'
Cersei gon lose her shyt. Entire time she just focusing on how to kill her enemies in the most brutal ways and she killed the murderer of her son with some non painful poison :pachaha:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Fam, I feel like this bytch Cersei is gunna try and cut some type of power deal with #teamundead like what we saw with that caveman beyond the wall who was raping his own daughters then surrendering their offspring to the Nights King as part of a deal to be left alone.

That bytch wiggles her way out of every situation, I can see her trying to finesse her way out of #teamundead running a train through Kings Landing.