South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
#targset has no momentum 2 major losses at the hands of Euron who came to Westeros dressed like he just hopped out a DeLorean and a house consisting of 2 people.

Couldn't force Jon to bend the knee so to be petty they are playing hide and go seek with his ship.

So what do they resort to, same ole tired shyt that Jon isn't a Stark.

Y'all need a win somebody. What are y'all gonna do when Cersei drops one of those dragons?

#Starkset #Wolfgang
If we were petty, Jon wouldnt be mining dragonglass.

Khaleesi did it for the culture

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
obb, Sansa and Rickon could be Howland Reed's kids for all we know :mjpls:

0e3.png

brehs out here hammering holes in the dry wall of their apartments to hang Stark Flags :snoop:

They were push pins:umad:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
sometimes when i'm watching random season 1-3 episodes, i can't help but think how the dude who played robb wishes he got picked for jon. robb was swagging early and dude seemed like me might make a name, but has he been in anything since the show ended? (i'm sure he has...some random "cultured" film :beli:, the types i don't watch :pachaha:)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sometimes when i'm watching random season 1-3 episodes, i can't help but think how the dude who played robb wishes he got picked for jon. robb was swagging early and dude seemed like me might make a name, but has he been in anything since the show ended? (i'm sure he has...some random "cultured" film :beli:, the types i don't watch :pachaha:)

I mean....it is what it is. The vast majority of the actors in this show won't have stellar careers after "GOT" ends....same as "The Sopranos"....same as "Breaking Bad"....same as "The Wire".

"The Wire" probably has the best ratio of successful actors, though.

Fred.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

He was in this medici series on netflix. Decent enough I suppose. Interestingly enough the guy who played Walder Frey is it as well, and he married his daughter :pachaha:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If we were petty, Jon wouldnt be mining dragonglass.

Khaleesi did it for the culture

She only allowed that because Tyrion convinced her to do so.

Speaking of Tyrion y'all need to ask yourselves if he is fit for his position and if he can be trusted when facing the powers of Westeros. If he is gonna treat Jon in the manner he did how do y'all expect him to react to Jaime? Not to mention dude is 0-2.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
He was Prince Charming in live action "Cinderella". :mjgrin: