Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I listen to them, A Game of Owns, and both of Joanna Robinson's podcasts, Cast of Kings and Storm of Spoilers. Storm of Spoilers has changed up and made a separate section for spoilers since we're off book so I turn it off when they get to that part.

Bald Move is the most entertaining to me.
I used to fukk with Joanna Robinson but not anymore. She got grating and David Chen wasn't doing enough to give her an opposing viewpoint so I got soured on it.

But yeah I've listened to all of those you mentioned, plus a few more (radio of westeros, cast of thrones, and a lot of youtube channels ) during the season5/season6 period. But I kind of got burnt out listening to so many, so Bald Move is the only one I still check for. I do think I'll listen to a few of them after the finale or whatever the OMG episode turns out to be.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I listen to them, A Game of Owns, and both of Joanna Robinson's podcasts, Cast of Kings and Storm of Spoilers. Storm of Spoilers has changed up and made a separate section for spoilers since we're off book so I turn it off when they get to that part.

The Citadel is pretty good as well as they do real world political and socio-economic parallels

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Do yall not see the big ass wolf on his chest? 2 of them matyer of fact.
The most Noble man in the history of the 7 kingdoms told him "You may not have my name, but you have my blood".

The trillest 10 year old in the history of the 7 kingdoms said "I don't care if he's a b*stard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day".

Hoot and holler all you want but Jon Snow has been down for 1 house above all others from Day 1. And while it may not technically be Ned Stark's blood, it is Stark blood that is pumping thru his veins. From this day, until the end of his days Jon is SSWGKTA
sub-buzz-18631-1467274860-1.png

"You still a stark to me breh"

:mjcry:

lMkR57o.png

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
"I'm not a Stark:mjpls:"

Really tho:deadmanny:

Jon out here flexing in the clothes and J's they bought him and using them shyts to holla at more chicks:deadmanny:. Riding their horses:deadmanny:

"Oh nah I ain't a Stark where you hear that:takedat:. Can't be listening to rumours"

Jon in the Stark Instagram pics covering his face:dead:

"Chill...Chill you know the Nights Watch still looking for me. Why the world gotta know what we got going on?"

"Why can't you just say you're a Stark now Jon? :to:"

"......I'm King In The North baby...you know how I feel"

:dead::dead::dead:
:pachaha: :deadrose:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
So we claiming the names of our mothers now? Where they do that at? Breh even tryna use bible against the preacher to support a fictional show. The bible is all about patriarchy. The son shall take after his father. The sins of the father shall weigh on the son.

And as far as Jon Snow goes, ya'll need to research who his real father is. I don't wanna spoil it for brehs who haven't read the books. But there's a reason why the show is going towards a Dany/Jon combo. You can even add in Tyrion too. Dany/Jon/Tyrion is the real 3 headed dragon. But I ain't saying nothing though.

In Judaism, the line passes through the momma :mjpls:

Chicks can lie and say anybody the father. The only way you know FOR SURE the child is of the blood line is to make sure he came out the mother. That's why Jews did it that way :mjpls:

Robb, Sansa and Rickon could be Howland Reed's kids for all we know :mjpls:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Are the episodes floating around or only episode synopsis?

You guys should listen to Binge Mode on the Ringer. Some decent analysis there though the hosts can be irritating at times.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching new episodes then going back and watching random old episodes during the week is so dope.

Was just watching Season 1, Episode 9 (2011ish)…

Tyrons father sent him on the front lines to get killed in a war, but Tyrion gets knocked out and doesn’t even have to battle. Meanwhile, Rob Stark left 2,000 men behind and sent 18,000 men to defeat & capture Jamie Lannister, a crushing defeat. It’s a kingly scene.

Also, earlier this episode, Cat tells Rob he has to marry the Frey daughter in order to be allowed to cross to even get to that point - and he agrees, in a "we have to do what we have to do to win" type swagger. I didn't even remember that scene.

So him reneging on that promise is what cause the red wedding two seasons later, and in real life 2017, damn Jamie Lannister pulls the same stunt he learned from Rob to take over Highgarden…the synergy is perfect :banderas:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
#targset has no momentum 2 major losses at the hands of Euron who came to Westeros dressed like he just hopped out a DeLorean and a house consisting of 2 people.

Couldn't force Jon to bend the knee so to be petty they are playing hide and go seek with his ship.

So what do they resort to, same ole tired shyt that Jon isn't a Stark.

Y'all need a win somebody. What are y'all gonna do when Cersei drops one of those dragons?

#Starkset #Wolfgang

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
IRON BANK CHECKING IN. You lame houses don't want it

anigif_enhanced-2824-1402423153-13.gif

Hit Cersei with the "you can rely on the Iron Bank...... :ufdup:as soon as the gold arrives"

brehs out here hammering holes in the dry wall of their apartments to hang Stark Flags :snoop:

We know who really run Westeros :win:

Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-37091116-245-200.gif

:troll::troll::troll:

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset

I love Smoke Screen on youtube