FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Not sure if you saw my original post, but I am specifically referring to the top single scene acting performance, not overall

And I already acknowledged Reek and The Hound as having similar quality spots
peter dinklage in court when shae shows up and i the chamber when oberyn is telling him about the first time they met. i been said that tyrion an theon are the best actors on the show.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
tumblr_otxrgiFNNH1uxyidco4_250.gif

Went out like a true OG

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"Give me ten good men and I'll impregnate the bytch"
CKAdyMw.png

GREYWORM :wow:

Lannister set hold that L. Casterely Rock belongs to Targset HOE! :pacspit:

Khaleesi needs to let the Dragons off the bench. They deserve to start word to @Jax
What show were you watching? They gave up an empty casterly rock. With no resources like food and water and no ships to sail home with , that's what you call a W? The unsullied are cut off and starving and that's a W? Man what do really call a lost?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
peter dinklage in court when shae shows up and i the chamber when oberyn is telling him about the first time they met. i been said that tyrion an theon are the best actors on the show.
I agree with the Oberyn scene. But to me the Tyrion court scene was one of the most overrated on the show. It looked like he was trying too hard to not look into the camera.

Bring on the hate:skip:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What show were you watching? They gave up an empty casterly rock. With no resources like food and water and no ships to sail home with , that's what you call a W? The unsullied are cut off and starving and that's a W? Man what do really call a lost?
i'm assuming breh posted that before the L was fully revealed :francis:

edit: and why all your posts in here on some "ha, you're wrong" shyt? chill the fukk out and take the hostile trolling somewhere else :camby:

Daps
I told y'all this nikka Qyburn stay clutch :damn:

Nikka was like, yep this was the poison :win:

Lannisters getting all types of dubs :dahell:

dude is like prime ray allen off the bench

cersei getting her finally comeuppence will be so beautiful tho :blessed:

what kind of sadistic person gets turned on after killing a daughter in front of her moms :picard: like ok we get it you got your revenge but shyt got you ready to dome up your brother :gucci:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Watching your child rot before your eyes has to be one of the most :demonic:ideas of psychological torture I've ever seen. It's so simple, but Jesus Christ, brutal:scust:

Watching her eyes melt and turn to mush. Watching her skin fall off in chunks. And then the smell, her fukking bowels bursting out of her body while maggots and shyt start eating the decaying meat:damn:

Ellaria better find a way to stab herself, or cut her wrist open with the shackles so she can bleed out and not have to witness that shyt:mjcry:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, an argument could be made that Ellaria in that scene was the best acted scene in the history of the series. The amount of emotion she pulled off with zero sound is brilliant

I challenge anyone to find a better acted scene, in a show with a million great ones.

Maybe the Hound/Arya scene after Brienne threw him down the mountain?

*awaits #TheonSet to correct me*:lolbron:
I gotta agree. I FELT that pain, anguish, and anger in her eyes.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
people sleeping on my boy Tyrion's military mind :dahell:
are we gon pretend like Tyrion didn't beat Stannis? :dahell:
when Joffrey ran away like a little bytch who got them soldiers hype? :dahell:
Are you gon pretend like Tywin and Highgarden didn't show up to save them at the end? You don't remember Cersei about Olenna Tyrell her own son when she thought Stannis was coming through that door instead of her father?

Tyrion fukked up Stannis' fleet and got the army hype when Joffrey had t oget home before the street lights came on but that's as far as that goes.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ok, #targset.. we alright. Greyworm and them don't need much to survive. Khalessi needs to go ahead, and be the Mad Queen on those nikkas :yeshrug: Tyrion's plan was horrible.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The writing has been fine. Again, Martin takes years to write these novels. The showrunners do not have that same leeway. Martin gave them the bullet points and now they have to fit all of that into 14 episodes with a deadline. I'd have preferred 20 episodes but I can live with the 14. We don't need to see a long drawn out battle scene between Highgarden and the Lannisters. The Tyrells were already falling off and when Dany decided to not sack King's Landing that was it for them.

Plus, Tarly and others out here choosin sides. Tarly went with the Lannisters, Highgarden had no shot. :manny: