T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ion give a fukk what none of yall nikkas say

The writing this season is complete shyt :scust:i dare anyone who disagrees to compare the pacing this season with any of the others

Mahfukkas got 3 dragons flyin above em but skeptical about the night's king?

Sam curing a disease that's been plaguing the realm for centuries just by "following the instructions"

Wtf does that mean :what: the maesters don't know how to read either? Sam bouta invent Hooked on Valyrian and make bank teachin these idiots how to read now?

Ole boy in winterfell straight up not putting leather on the armor so sansa and LF can have a scene together, :dead: lazy af

Little Finger spitting multiverse theories in Sansa's ear :heh: all timelines are possible ass nikka

These dany/jon scenes :snoop: matter of fact the whole Dragonstone team got a Breakfast Club plot line going on

Meanwhile everyone is fukking TELEPORTING around :laff: all of that movement would take MONTHS and they zipped everything up in 10 minutes, even showed Bronn with zero dialouge :snoop:

Casterly Rock was the weakest battle in GoT history :hhh:

I swear thank god Rick and Morty season 3 starts tonight :ohlawd: GoT almost squanched my entire night

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Queen of Thorns went out like a G. :salute: to one of the best characters of the whole damn show.

Tyrion's plan sounded so good on paper and it went to shyt so easily :francis: it is a perfect trigger for Danny to go full demonic with her dragons and the Dothraki though. I just hope Tyrion gets at least 1 W this season...

Bran not giving a single fukk about seeing his sister and then making her remember the night she was raped. That Three Eye Raven life is on some other shyt. Breh has seen so much fukkery that this 7 Kingdom life isn't worth his attention :wow:

Next week is the shortest episode of the season (just 50 minutes). The bytching about the length will be something else but after that we get 59, 71 and 81 minute eps that will more than make up for it.

Sansa being HOH on Littlefinger has been :mjlol: this season. Baelish did drop some knowledge and seemed to regain her attention/respect though. There was a shot of his fukking dagger in the preview for next week :damn: does this mean Littlefinger gonna try to finish the job now that Bran is back or will Bran get on that treeternet and see that it was Petyr's blade that almost got him killed, so he can then tell Sansa and unleash dangerous fukkery :ohlawd:

My guess is next week we either get the tamest episode yet so they can go all out with Field of Fire 2.0 and finally show a dope battle for Ep. 5 (it's pretty obvious they've saved most of the battle budget for when Drogon eventually fries everyone up...and maybe the death of one of his bros with that big ass spear :to:)....or we get 15 minutes of quick talk and 35 of the dragon and Dothraki action :banderas:

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ion give a fukk what none of yall nikkas say

The writing this season is complete shyt :scust:

Mahfukkas got 3 dragons flyin above em but skeptical about the night's king?

Sam curing a disease that's been plaguing the realm for centuries just by "following the instructions"

Wtf does that mean :what: the maesters don't know how to read either? Sam bouta invent Hooked on Valyrian and make bank teachin these idiots how to read now?

Ole boy in winterfell straight up not putting leather on the armor so sansa and LF can have a scene together, :dead: lazy af

Little Finger spitting multiverse theories in Sansa's ear :heh: all timelines are possible ass nikka

These dany/jon scenes :snoop: matter of fact the whole Dragonstone team got a Breakfast Club plot line going on

Meanwhile everyone is fukking TELEPORTING around :laff: all of that movement would take MONTHS and they zipped everything up in 10 minutes, even showed Bronn with zero dialouge :snoop:

Casterly Rock was the weakest battle in GoT history :hhh:

I swear thank god Rick and Morty season 3 starts tonight :ohlawd: GoT almost squanched my entire night

Negged. And sam didnt cure it by reading dumb fukk. If u paid attention, most masteros didnt have the sturdy hands to do it and were scared to try but sam did

Last edited:
Daps

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Has Littlefinger ever said that thing about fighting all battles at once in your mind on the show? I'm thinking someone told me he's said that in the books though.

That's a crazy way to live your life and I was reminded of it at the end too with Olenna. The only limit to it is your imagination.

Though people are generally predictable, trying to map out every move they make is goddamn impossible. You ever try to pre-plan a conversation?

Maybe he's working off of those generalities. Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna apply it to my own life even though I said it was awful.