yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Could be swore the Unsullied only had their balls removed. Remember Daario saying he's rather have no head and two balls during their gambling scene. But oh well. Wasted screen time with these two anyway...

Give Theon's ass to the tree! (Book readers know what that means...) After this, there is no redemption.

I wonder if Theon will see Jon on Dragonstone? :lupe:

Dany :pachaha: Iron Fleet, gone. Dorne allies, gone.

I always thought Cersei would be the Mad Queen, straight bytch status ala Rhaenyra Targaryen (Princess & The Queen), but Dany is looking as if she's going to take that spot. If she does, she dies. All mad people die eventually in this world...

I may be one of the few people that believes Sansa will do right by the North.

Never anything negative to say about Jon. I don't see him bending knees either. FDB.

Greyjoy fukkery at last :blessed:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
tumblr_otksin1h0V1rl58vno2_540.gif
tumblr_otksin1h0V1rl58vno1_540.gif
"Dear Khaleesi, Close your eyes make a wish, and blow out the candle light"

Sir Jorah of the friendzone

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
1. That's Tyrion's job. He's the tactician, Grey Worm needs to be in on the planning in order to properly filter down the commands to the troops. The guy in charge of basically Dany's special forces don't need to be getting second hand information.

2. Super tough spot. Sansa IS the Stark in Winterfell and Littlefinger knows that. He prolly knows Jon is a Dragon too. I think he's betting on Jon being told this on Dragonstone and being conflicted.

3. Tarly won't bend. If anything he'll get offed by someone before the decision is even made.
Dude you watch the preview? His banner is flying with the targset. He with them.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
it was more subtle in past seasons but now it's obvious lol. even that slick shyt olenna said about ignoring clever men. :pachaha:
It's way too heavy handed

Especially considering alot of their decisions have been emotion/ego based, and none of these hoes can fight except Brienne and Arya, im still wondering why these nikkas are even listening to these broads when the night king right there building an army

Sansa poppin all that shyt only to shut up immediately when Jon said she was in charge :snoop:

Dany being so far up her own ass she cant understand naming all of her titles doesnt mean jack shyt to anyone and they're gonna ultimately pimp her out

Cersei tryna make a dynasty that's gonna end with her and Jaime when they could EASILY fall back to casterly rock and just chill

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
hold on did Euron kill Yara or not?

Naw he just tossed her aside and dip set. :pachaha:No point in killing her after Theon showed his true colours.

:deadmanny: oh ok well that leaves it open for him to redeem himself i suppose

Uhh, no, she is totally dead. She was hung on the bow of Euron's ship. They showed her dead body, brehs.

EDIT: That wasn't Yara's body. I stand corrected. My bad.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qyburn one of the best characters but #LanSet @Food Mane too lame to even talk about him or claim him. Too busy hyping up flat Tommen and incest

I'm waiting till Grey Worm gets killed at Casterly Rock and Qyburn brings him back to life complete with a zombie dikk to really start stanning the god Qyburn.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
"One who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day"
There was literally no gain in him running into that situation, and more than likely would have made it worse. You sound young and ignorant with the whole, my pride is more important than my life shtick.

But to each their own.
How many times does Theon get to fight and run before we can write him off?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
1 - I think Dany gonna lose. No disrespect to Grey Work, but I envision him as more of a field commander versus a military strategist. Initially, Dany had Selmy, Jorah and Grey Worm - three warriors. Now it's just Grey Worm and Tyrion. Why waste soldiers attacking Casterly Rock?

2 - Jon is in a tough spot bc he's technically not a Stark, so Sansa can pretty much say what she wants and he gotta eat it. Littlefinger's manipulative ass still hanging out causing trouble smh.

3 - I don't know if Tarly sides with the Lannisters. Look at what happened to the other families that went against the great houses? Boltons all dead and Frey's whole bloodline wiped out. Tough situation

1).Taking Casterly Rock is a MAJOR coup because it cuts the Lannisters feet from under them. Cersei would ONLY have King's Landing with nothing to fall back on.

2). Being King Of The North at this juncture trumps being a Stark. The Houses of the North have pledged to Jon as their King knowing full well he's a b*stard. As he said in episode 1, his word is final. Sansa can give advice but she can't overrule Jon

3). I agree. Although I know that "Warden In The South" title had him at least considering it.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Watch the inside the episode, the show runners explain it

Had to do with a quote from Arya from season 1
It wasnt even that complex :mjlol: if you just look at the way it was said you can tell she meant Nymeria isnt meant to be her pet anymore, the reference to the first season is cute but i didnt think so many brehs needed to hear THAT explaination to understand

I can imagine the writers cringing every time they have to explain stuff like that

Daps
got damnit theon :snoop: guess the reek hasnt rubbed off

so basically all the sand snakes are done :sadcam: at least they are proving Euron as a threat :manny:

littlefinger tryna scheme on Jon Snow ... it would be such justice to have him behead dude in the middle of Winterfell for Ned's sake

Grey Worm got that dub this week tho ... Missandei :wow:

So ... does this mean Arya mean facechanging so much even her direwolf doesn't recognize her anymore? Darth Arya

next week's episode should be dope, Jon and Dany finally meeting :whoo: