Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Why y'all think Yara and and Elaria survived? Y'all didn't see them two bytches hanging on the front of the boat? Yara was lynched and Elaria was impaled or whatever .

Edit: guess it was the sandsnakes

They are going to suffer a much worse fate when Cersei gets her hands on them. Going to have that zombie giant ravish them to death like that shame nun chick.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Starting to think GOT could be the GOAT show.

Expertly crafted, hard hitting dialogue, supremely well acted, layers upon layers of depth at all times, guarenteed great character moments in damn near every episode, thrilling action ....

Never thought I'd put a drama above Sopranos but GOT could be it. It feels just as rewatchable too.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Arya said it wasn't Nymeria when she walked away, why does everyone keep saying it was her then. Confused on that
cuz it was Nymeria, she was surrounded by wolves ready to eat her, then a dire wolf pops up and decides to walk her pack off.
Arya said that because Nymeria walked off and that's not how Arya wants to remember Nymeria.

"It's not her" meaning Nymeria like the person she's named after is a warrior-queen. She wouldn't want to be domesticated and live out her life as a pet in Winterfell. Just like Arya wouldn't want to be become a lady of Winterfell and married off to some dude and end up pregnant and barefoot and bored.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

young arya was adorable. Now she's a savage.

pIUsgIW.gif

Fred.

Lost my fukkin mind when I saw this....I expected nothin less from this nikka

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Im pretty sure euron got some magic workin with him. Peep how the mist came in with his fleet, no wonder they aint notice.

"I am the storm" :wow:

I'm the books he's got a Red Priest with him...Also his crew thinks he's batshyt crazy after he survives a violent storm tied to the front of his ship.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
God damn brehs/brehettes; It is so surreal now seeing Dany in Westeros and interacting with people outside of Grey Worm/Missandei. Was a big deal with Tyrion can't even imagine the face off with the Snow Man himself next week :whew: LF getting hemmed up by Jon, was hoping it'd be worse.. but now he will get in Sansa's head.

Nymeria giving Arya the Kyrie Irving :mjcry: :mjcry: But those metaphors folks are saying about not going back home sound bang on. Was happy when Arya turned her horse around but now I'm not so sure anymore. Should have stayed on plan :sadcam: Gonna miss Jon by a hair, that's the Stark reunion I was waiting for most. Interaction with Sansa will be interesting. Nymeria in the cut, that's a scary sight. She looked bigger than Ghost, and cliqued up too :damn:

A/V team still trolling us with the poop to soup and now scabs to pie transitions. What's next week gonna be :picard:

This fukking guy Euron though. That entrance was on some 97' Kane debut shyt. He was putting that axe to purpose too :damn: Theon was putting in work, till the end though. I can't even fault him. I thought if he stepped forward, Yara would have been dead. Great "I'm out" gif though :dead: :dead:

Live Sandsnake execution next week infront of her mother. shyt is going to be :whew: :whew: :whew: Dude really made on his promise ten fold.

#STARKSET #WOLFGANG #SNOWMAN

Last edited: