dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
tumblr_otlqtl20SI1w36rr3o1_400.gif

this...shyt...was...hi..larry...us:mjlol:
someone make this an "out" gif so it can be perfectly paired with euron's in :mjlol:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I think Littlefinger is going to reveal to everyone that Jon is Rhaegar's son, and not Ned's. That's he is really Lyanna's son instead. He's part Targaryen. It's the perfect time to do it....especially with Bran coming back to Winterfell....the North will start to wonder if Jon is a Dragon Spawn and maybe just a puppet for Daenerys. Especially if word comes back that Jon bends the knee. Littlefinger will be there instigation like a muthafukker. Sansa will pretend to align with Littlefinger but, will kill him in grimy fashion. I personally think the show is setting up Jon & Sansa to get married as they are cousins but, some don't agree with that. The Targ reveal will open that lane up. That's my two cents.
Good theory. Too neat though. Watch Gendry be Rhaegars son all along and not Roberts or some shyt like that

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1 - I think Dany gonna lose. No disrespect to Grey Work, but I envision him as more of a field commander versus a military strategist. Initially, Dany had Selmy, Jorah and Grey Worm - three warriors. Now it's just Grey Worm and Tyrion. Why waste soldiers attacking Casterly Rock?

2 - Jon is in a tough spot bc he's technically not a Stark, so Sansa can pretty much say what she wants and he gotta eat it. Littlefinger's manipulative ass still hanging out causing trouble smh.

3 - I don't know if Tarly sides with the Lannisters. Look at what happened to the other families that went against the great houses? Boltons all dead and Frey's whole bloodline wiped out. Tough situation

1. That's Tyrion's job. He's the tactician, Grey Worm needs to be in on the planning in order to properly filter down the commands to the troops. The guy in charge of basically Dany's special forces don't need to be getting second hand information.

2. Super tough spot. Sansa IS the Stark in Winterfell and Littlefinger knows that. He prolly knows Jon is a Dragon too. I think he's betting on Jon being told this on Dragonstone and being conflicted.

3. Tarly won't bend. If anything he'll get offed by someone before the decision is even made.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Na man. She has risked her life to try to save him. Took him back and defended him against everyone who says a single thing. He should have died trying. He might as well go take the black cause he's useless.

"One who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day"
There was literally no gain in him running into that situation, and more than likely would have made it worse. You sound young and ignorant with the whole, my pride is more important than my life shtick.

But to each their own.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This nikka Littlefinger is permanently out of pocket. :laff: He gonna pull up on Jon like "You know I was trying to smash your mama right? :myman: She didn't like yo ass 1 bit. :pachaha:RIP to her fine ass. You didn't know I been trying to hit your sister? See, we've never had a real conversation. :troll: A nikka been scheming on that for a minute. I can smell victory though you dig what I'm saying? Smells like poosay:takedat: Wait, why are you choking me? :mjgrin:"

Last edited: