hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
naw...out of my 7 years of watchin this show i didn't make it a priority of retaining detail of nikkaz dikk situations....thought i might get a pass on this one...:manny:

only eunuch i thought was on the show was Varys and thats cuz they made it an effort to remind us that he was in several eps.....plus grey worm was horny for shorty and thought them dudes don't get like that no more....:hubie:

:gucci:

This doesn't make much sense when they've talked about the Unsullied being eunuchs more than Varys.
This would basically be like if there was a scene with Cersei and Jaime fukking in season 7 and you said :picard: "I had no idea incest was on this show". It's not really something you gotta research or make note of, it's common knowledge.

Fred.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yo... The woman power agenda in Westeros is kinda funny and a little distracting ... Like it's mad obvious..

Every region seems to have a woman ruler...

The main character men remaining have 1 hand, no dikk, zombified, ostracized, demoralized, or midgets... I can't be the only one peeping this.
You forgot about the King in the North - Jon Stark. :blessed:

Enron gonna walk up to Cersie next week like that Lavar ball gif
And he deserves it. Caught #Tardset slipping. Bagged 3 broads, made Theon turn Reek again. :russ:

Starkset forever, but Euron is making an early case for character of the season.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Euron came with the biggest "IN" of all time.:whew:

pIUsgIW.gif

Fred.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
1 - I think Dany gonna lose. No disrespect to Grey Work, but I envision him as more of a field commander versus a military strategist. Initially, Dany had Selmy, Jorah and Grey Worm - three warriors. Now it's just Grey Worm and Tyrion. Why waste soldiers attacking Casterly Rock?

2 - Jon is in a tough spot bc he's technically not a Stark, so Sansa can pretty much say what she wants and he gotta eat it. Littlefinger's manipulative ass still hanging out causing trouble smh.

3 - I don't know if Tarly sides with the Lannisters. Look at what happened to the other families that went against the great houses? Boltons all dead and Frey's whole bloodline wiped out. Tough situation

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Yo... The woman power agenda in Westeros is kinda funny and a little distracting ... Like it's mad obvious..

Every region seems to have a woman ruler...

The main character men remaining have 1 hand, no dikk, zombified, ostracized, demoralized, or midgets... I can't be the only one peeping this.
it was more subtle in past seasons but now it's obvious lol. even that slick shyt olenna said about ignoring clever men. :pachaha:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Prediction:

Dany is going to be so incensed by the fact that they took down Yara and the Dorne chicks she's going to take Olenna's advice and let the dragons loose on King's Landing against Tyrion's wishes. She's going to lose one of the Dragons to Qyburns invention and that's when she is going to relent and fall back and listen to Tyrion again. Varys might catch a stray.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!