42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you ever claimed Theonset, kill yourself. :hhh:

Just straight pitiful
Dude's been going through shyt too long to just die in a gutter at this point.

I hope #theonset remembers that I never spoke ill of them. When he's named King of (what remains of) Westeros I don't want any smoke :hubie:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Question about the end with Theon

Was the body hanging on the bow of the ship Theon's sister? We rewound and paused and still could not tell.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Question about the end with Theon

Was the body hanging on the bow of the ship Theon's sister? We rewound and paused and still could not tell.
The two sand snakes he killed. He hung the girl by her whip

Why that idiot chose to fight with a whip is beyond me tho

Canon

Veteran
Daps
That girl bad as fukk :wow:

Every black man watching sent him their energy. He spirit bombed the p*ssy. fukk what the book says.

:wow:
thats true i felt like i was with him

76vQo_s-200x150.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Targset been in Westeros for less than a day and already taking Ls :hhh:
This ain't the D-League anymore...welcome to the NBA:hhh:
If I suffered through 7 seasons of Daenerys on her white savior shyt just for her to lose to the Lannisters:hhh:

Targset looking like the timberwolves out here :yeshrug:

All that talent has to translate to wins eventually :francis:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I stay out of the set battles, no dog in the fight for me:whoa:

But targset, y'all staff seem a little dysfunctional. She got like five different advisors telling her five different things, undermining each other and shyt:patrice:I guess it's like a small council but it feels more like too many chefs in the kitchen, each trying to make a different dinner. And Dany seems a little wishy washy on who she most wants to listen to:patrice:

Cersei running her ship with smooth sailing, Jaimie and Qyburn to bounce ideas off of, with tunnel vision on her goal without a lot of distraction and infighting, so she'll live and die on her own volition. Just an observation:hubie:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I stay out of the set battles, no dog in the fight for me:whoa:

But targset, y'all staff seem a little dysfunctional. She got like five different advisors telling her five different things, undermining each other and shyt:patrice:I guess it's like a small council but it feels more like too many chefs in the kitchen, each trying to make a different dinner. And Dany seems a little wishy washy on who she most wants to listen to:patrice:

Cersei running her ship with smooth sailing, Jaimie and Qyburn to bounce ideas off of, with tunnel vision on her goal without a lot of distraction and infighting, so she'll live and die on her own volition. Just an observation:hubie:
Cersei runs such a tight ship that she made her son jump out a window :jbhmm:

Set up a religious cult and lost complete control of it in weeks :jbhmm: her own jumpoff snitched on her and sold her out to the goons

She blew up the Tyrells because she simply didn't like them - she still blames the wrong person for Joffrey's death :mjpls:

There's a reason why we ain't seen #lannisterset around here in about 3 seasons. They don't even want the throne no more

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
She gonna run into the brotherhood without banners and Nymeria will come out of nowhere and save her

:wow:
This makes absolutely no sense. What the fukk would the brotherhood be doing heading to winterfell when they say they going to the wall? Also why would they be fighting Arya? That you got 3 daps is amazing for such a stupid theory.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Little Finger bout to turn out Johns sis against him, i guarantee he bends the knee to daenerys and the north rebels with the vale and this shyty show becomes a four way clusterfukk of massive proportions.

North+Vale vs Lannisters Vs Dragonqueen Vs White Walkers

I think Littlefinger is going to reveal to everyone that Jon is Rhaegar's son, and not Ned's. That's he is really Lyanna's son instead. He's part Targaryen. It's the perfect time to do it....especially with Bran coming back to Winterfell....the North will start to wonder if Jon is a Dragon Spawn and maybe just a puppet for Daenerys. Especially if word comes back that Jon bends the knee. Littlefinger will be there instigation like a muthafukker. Sansa will pretend to align with Littlefinger but, will kill him in grimy fashion. I personally think the show is setting up Jon & Sansa to get married as they are cousins but, some don't agree with that. The Targ reveal will open that lane up. That's my two cents.