LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Littlefinger is going to reveal to everyone that Jon is Rhaegar's son, and not Ned's. That's he is really Lyanna's son instead. He's part Targaryen. It's the perfect time to do it....especially with Bran coming back to Winterfell....the North will start to wonder if Jon is a Dragon Spawn and maybe just a puppet for Daenerys. Especially if word comes back that Jon bends the knee. Littlefinger will be there instigation like a muthafukker. Sansa will pretend to align with Littlefinger but, will kill him in grimy fashion. I personally think the show is setting up Jon & Sansa to get married as they are cousins but, some don't agree with that. The Targ reveal will open that lane up. That's my two cents.

sounds plausible, littlefingers weakness in sansa will probably be the only thing in this show that kills him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think Littlefinger is going to reveal to everyone that Jon is Rhaegar's son, and not Ned's. That's he is really Lyanna's son instead. He's part Targaryen. It's the perfect time to do it....especially with Bran coming back to Winterfell....the North will start to wonder if Jon is a Dragon Spawn and maybe just a puppet for Daenerys. Especially if word comes back that Jon bends the knee. Littlefinger will be there instigation like a muthafukker. Sansa will pretend to align with Littlefinger but, will kill him in grimy fashion. I personally think the show is setting up Jon & Sansa to get married as they are cousins but, some don't agree with that. The Targ reveal will open that lane up. That's my two cents.
Jon and Dany probably gonna hook up.

Sansa's dumbass is likely gonna assume that she can just marry that little weird kid from the Vale to have that army whenever she wants, taking Littlefinger's power. Littlefinger ain't gonna be undone by something so simple. He could just as easily run back to the Lannister's, pimp out the kid to whoever (even Cersei) and come back for Sansa after the North tears itself apart.

The look on Sansa's face after she popped off only to be put in charge was 100% :merchant: she gonna fukk up. Its just a matter of how.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Dope ep....

Daenerys clearly is the best candidate to conquer the 7's.....fukk the toothpick spitting gun they call a dragon killer...

I wonder if Jorah can be cured of the greyscale what his intentions are... join Daenerys again or stay neutral... :patrice:

No homo.... But wtf was the awkwardness about between grey worm and missandei when she asked to see his dikk?.... Thought this nikka was gonna say he was a eunuch or some shyt... :heh:

Theon.....:hhh::scust::martin::pacspit::camby:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Something interesting came to mind a little while ago. If I have my facts straight, I think there's another parallel between Dany and Aegon the Conqueror in that his fleet was also destroyed in the opening stages of his invasion of Westeros.

If I sat through six seasons of her dikking around in Essos playing white savior, only for her to end up losing to Cersei of all people... :snoop:

Based on the previews and how things went last time he was there, I'm predicting Euron's return to King's Landing will be pure fukkery:mjgrin:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dope ep....

Daenerys clearly is the best candidate to conquer the 7's.....fukk the toothpick spitting gun they call a dragon killer...

I wonder if Jorah can be cured of the greyscale what his intentions are... join Daenerys again or stay neutral... :patrice:

No homo.... But wtf was the awkwardness about between grey worm and missandei when she asked to see his dikk?.... Thought this nikka was gonna say he was a eunuch or some shyt... :heh:

He is a eunuch. All of the Unsullied are :gucci: