Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Thank you for mentioning this. I was so confused when Greyworm took off his pants. I'm like "what are they going to do...does he at lease have a micro penis?" But, they probably did scissor. I feel kinda sad about this. Poor Greyworm.
:francis:
I would've had a red priestess performing spells and reading fire to contact the lord of light along with a high septon, a high sparrow, while praying to the new and the old gods for a replacement dikk if I was Grey Worm :why:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
tumblr_otkqb6AKlV1s16b9to1_r1_540.gif
tumblr_otkqb6AKlV1s16b9to2_r1_540.gif
tumblr_otkqb6AKlV1s16b9to4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_otkqb6AKlV1s16b9to5_r1_540.gif
I hope they get some scenes together next episode. They played off each other well in those interactions.

Yeah, I knew they were gonna tie in the Season 1 reference with that note
Sand snakes man:snoop:

Oberyn didn't teach them shyt :what:

The fight should have been like 3 Yoshimitsu's around that bytch ass nikka Euron if they had even a fraction of their pops fighting abilities :martin:

The two eldest ones got killed... one is hostage... there's another 5 of them girls who'll probably show up later

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i dont want no happy ending here. I want fukkery and death! This show is so volatile with death(s) that it can't end on some kumbaya, we combined forces like the power rangers, all holding hands walking into the sunset ending...

I dont see it ending that way breh, that fat fukk george rr martin said the ending gon be bitter sweet. Best believe half the remaining cast getting murked before this shyt is over.

I can almost guarantee john gets killed, hes the only good guy left in this bytch. And if theres anything game of thrones hates its decent people.

Samuel tarly will be the one who writes the history of everything at the end.

Book name...

A song of fire and ice :troll:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:hhh: Take notice of all those posters talking about "I feel sorry for Theon" or "He made a rationale decision".

Those are the cats y'all want to go into battle with? Those are the brehs and brehettes you want repping your posts and negging your enemies!?

When faced with impossible odds, we stand tall while cowards abandon ship.

#wolfgang #starkset #FreeBranGang #FacelessMob #Norfside

fiiight.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I dont see it ending that way breh, that fat fukk george rr martin said the ending gon be bitter sweet. Best believe half the remaining cast getting murked before this shyt is over.

I can almost guarantee john gets killed, hes the only good guy left in this bytch. And if theres anything game of thrones hates its decent people.

Samuel tarly will be the one who writes the history of everything at the end.

Book name...

A song of fire and ice :troll:

Jon already died once, he's the one who I would least expect dying

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:hhh: Take notice of all those posters talking about "I feel sorry for Theon" or "He made a rationale decision".

Those are the cats y'all want to go into battle with? Those are the brehs and brehettes you want repping your posts and negging your enemies!?

When faced with impossible odds, we stand tall while cowards abandon ship.

#wolfgang #starkset #FreeBranGang #FacelessMob #Norfside

fiiight.gif
That's why yal got less than half the Starks you started with :hubie:

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Greyworm and Missand 69n she eat him out he eat her out :mjlol:

But Missand from the front back and top angles tho:whew:whew them thangs:shaq: lookin nice keep her naked