Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Arya said it wasn't Nymeria when she walked away, why does everyone keep saying it was her then. Confused on that

cuz it was Nymeria, she was surrounded by wolves ready to eat her, then a dire wolf pops up and decides to walk her pack off.
Arya said that because Nymeria walked off and that's not how Arya wants to remember Nymeria.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch the inside the episode, the show runners explain it

Had to do with a quote from Arya from season 1
cuz it was Nymeria, she was surrounded by wolves ready to eat her, then a dire wolf pops up and decides to walk her pack off.
Arya said that because Nymeria walked off and that's not how Arya wants to remember Nymeria.
Dame I thought they had an inseparable bond with those direwolves :mjcry:

Kinda ruins the mystique of them for me now

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Did you forget that Oxygen network lookin ass fight they had against a one armed jaime and trollin ass bronn? :dead: them hoes TRASH they just sexy

tenor.gif

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Theon actually did fight and killed a couple dudes unlike in the books where he is so crippled Roose wonders if he could kill a man at all
Book Theon was tortured worse than show Theon so he's obviously worse off, but he's capable of holding a sword at minimum by the end, I could see similar stuff in his future, he's also mentally stronger/less meek than show Theon because of the different way their character arcs went/were handled.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm honestly not even mad at Theon.

Like... it looked bad, but the situation was bad. Euron is a gangsta and he already won. It is what it is.

But given the writing of THIS show? Theon might end up being the fukking King of Westeros at this point. :francis:

:wow:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Got damn Missandei is soo fine...:noah:

Props to my man Grey worm making that p*ssy work but not being able to bust in that fine specimen of black female excellence is just...:mjcry:

Reek still a bytchass dikkless fakkit...Why this fool still hasn't offed himself I'll never know...

Sam cutting Jorah up was some of the nastiest shyt I ever seen and I'm desensitized to shyt like that...Had me and wifey looking at the screen like...:picard:

Thank you Euron for cutting down those wack ass sand snakes...:salute:

Next week bout to be lit...