GVxbISq.png

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dame I thought they had an inseparable bond with those direwolves :mjcry:

Kinda ruins the mystique of them for me now
That's not the explanation of the "that's not her". Arya said that about herself when her dad was painting the picture of her being some civil lady in a dress lording over winterfell, Arya was like that's not me. She says that about nymeria cuz nymeria's life isn't about being some pet in winterfell

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Was not expecting so much shyt to happen this episode, holy shyt :damn:

I would be fine with Jon leaving North if Sansa wasn't left completely alone. With Davos gone there's no one that can counsel her and avoid getting into Littlefinger's shenanigans and making Cercei like mistakes. I hope everything doesn't go to shyt in the North :snoop:

I thought Nymeria wasn't fukking with Arya no more because she stopped being a Stark after going to the dark side of the many faced god. I really hope that wasn't her :mjcry:

Hot Pie eating more than 90% of Westeros, he's a survivor all right :wow:

Euron getting a hero's welcome next week.The fukkery this savage is gonna bring is can't miss TV :mjlol:

So what are your theories about Jon ranging North with the Brotherhood in the trailer before the season started brehs? Not sure what the outcome of his meeting with Dany will be, he certainly didn't look like he had much Dragon Glass or an army to back him up. Then again, it could be a secret mission, but for what? Maybe he's going to the Wall to get Bran? Doesn't seem likely. What the hell is Jon doing leaving Winterfell again breh? @Adam3000

Careful what you ask for breh, the night is dark and full of spoilers. Too many people can slip you "theories" right now that may be a bit too accurate if you know what I mean

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Nymeria:

D&D said "that's not you" was a reference to her saying "that's not me" to Ned in season 1....the wolf decided it didn't want to go with Arya because she has her own life & doing her own thing...Arya realized that's something she would do if roles were reversed

They explain it better in that Inside the Episode segment

Anybody think Jon & Dany gonna catch feelings next week??

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so now that melisandre is with dany, jon has to die on the way right? little finger looked pretty happy he was travelling to dragonstone. he's going to have him killed and the red woman is going to bring him back, again. (which will probably convince dany that he's some type of god)

just my hot take/out there prediction.