Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Theon hit the Ross:russ:

rick-ross-the-bawse_o_gifsoup_com.gif

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I don't think the writers set that scene up properly for us to believe Theon has reverted to Reek. He couldn't have saved his sister, and lost the ship. Escaping wasn't an unreasonable thing to do, but it was funny to watch. They should have had Euron incapacitate Yarah, then challenge Theon to one on one combat. If he flees at that point he looks like a coward. Right now, he's looking reasonable.:francis:

The behind-the-scenes commentary said that Theon became Reek again. He needs to go ahead and kill himself like Yara told him to do if he couldn't be the real Theon. Ain't nobody got time for his PTSD. And an ironborn escaping while another ironborn has an axe at her throat is unforgivable.

GAWD, I hate Ellaria Sand even more than I hate Dany. Big enough to poison an innocent girl, but ran and hid when the steel came out. I wish she had been the one to die.

I wonder if Qyburn was like Big Sam back in the day?

I always found Ramsay to be annoying and boring (yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a psycho), but Euron is absolutely terrifying. Props to the casting directors.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
sansa:
3kkpKFo.gif

jon goat: I'm leaving you in charge.

sansa::hubie: all you had to say my nikka.:youngsabo:

grey worm need to hit up tyrion for some strap on blueprints.

magic jorah getting that house in valyria cure:wow:

nymeria just need some time.
:to:

targset :umad: ain't even been in westeros a week and already taking Ls. :bryan:bu, bu, but we took slavers bay.

straight to DVD crow's eye out here with the titantron equipped battleship :whoo: first one into the battle like ramsey
ramsey-fighting-with-theons-sister.gif

had reek thinking twice.

theonset :hhh:

Last edited: