Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Just stopping in to say Grey Worm won tonight
Even if he lost his dikk he still got to smash
Take notes Theon(who turned bytch again real quick)

interesting juxtaposition of the 3 main eunuchs

Grey worm
Theron
and Varys

but I was creeped out by the scene initially cuz I thought the Greyworm was gonna be rubbing crotches

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
cant wait till theon's dead.
what a fukkin coward.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg
Look how deep Euron came. Everyone would be shook.

Ain't no such things as halfway crooks.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
If Yara lives she needs to behead Theon. He didn't even try. He's up there with Viserys as worst brother ever.

I mean, all throughout the battle scene he was holding his own, getting kills, etc. Up until that point where she got caught, he then looked around and seen their men were now outnumbered and being killed. Him rushing in would have probably just made his uncle slice her throat or something. Him jumping off the ship made no difference in that outcome other than himself staying alive.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Somethin tells me without Jon there Arya gonn be at sansa's throat

bytch we aint forgot you was all on Joff's nuts and lied causing one of the extended fam (Lady :mjcry:) to get killed

Got a feelin GRRM wont kill her off tho :beli: she's too disliked at the moment you know he loves having annoying characters all up in the scenes n shyt

And Dany better stop actin retarded, shyt the entire NORTH needs to stop actin stupid, seems like Jon/Bran/Sam/Meera are the ONLY people worried about the damn Night King :dwillhuh: amazing how they went from thinking about dragonglass to :camby: just because of a last name

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
exactly , that's what I put in my summary - it's almost a foreshadowing (not really) that Arya should have continued doing her own thing, instead of going back to the family

She gonna run into the brotherhood without banners and Nymeria will come out of nowhere and save her

:wow: