Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think they ever got to Dorne. That battle was rushed.

How the hell do you not see Euron's ships coming though?

nikkas ain't got lookouts and scouts?

I understand the pacing will change, but it's unrealistic to execute that kind surprise attack on open sea.
Yea, that whole scene strains belief.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the writers set that scene up properly for us to believe Theon has reverted to Reek. He couldn't have saved his sister, and lost the ship. Escaping wasn't an unreasonable thing to do, but it was funny to watch. They should have had Euron incapacitate Yarah, then challenge Theon to one on one combat. If he flees at that point he looks like a coward. Right now, he's looking reasonable.:francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
je
:laff:Theon saw his sister and was like
JN4KyY.gif

I know everybody down on Theon, but was he supposed to with a battle ax on his sister neck and the shipped over ran

exactly, he was in a lose/lose situation. Even if he didn't have PSTD, he was either gonna die trying to save his sister or just take his chances with the sharks.

but again everyone making bad decision

Euron letting Theon jump ship
Euron keeing his niece alive and not killing all the sand snakes
Cersei isn't gonna marry Euron so we know she about to make a huge mistake
Dany over there getting too big for her britches
Tyrion trying to out think common sense of just hitting Kings Landing.

BTW, Olenna snitched. There's no way Euron finds those ships that easily. Olenna didn't want her armies being used to siege king landing and also wanted Dany's ear (vs Tyrion Lannister).

Arya not going to Kings Landing to finish her mission, many face gd looking like
:birdman:

Jon leaving the North in Sansa hands with Little Finger
Jon choking out Little Finger for no real reason
Little Finger telling Jon he loves Sansa

only person winning is Jorah Mormount getting that treatment

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the writers set that scene up properly for us to believe Theon has reverted to Reek. He couldn't have saved his sister, and lost the ship. Escaping wasn't an unreasonable thing to do, but it was funny to watch. They should have had Euron incapacitate Yarah, then challenge Theon to one on one combat. If he flees at that point he looks like a coward. Right now, he's looking reasonable.:francis:
I think that's the point. PTSD victims aren't fighting with what's reasonable. They are fighting with their worst fears. The man is in constant battle with reverting back to being Reek. Seeing people tortured set him back.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I mean physically, we know. But Reek got the mental fortitude of Kevin Durant. Jumped ship and left his sister hanging. Watch this bytch go back to Jon crying for forgiveness. :scust:
i know wat u mean lol just making a joke.....that shyt was hard to look at tho. Kudos to the actor tho for showing him turn into reek again right before our eyes :scust:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
welp ive pretty much been expecting dany's move against cersei to fail for about 4 seasons now. theres no way there will be any kind of fairy tale happy ending on this show. a bunch of these characters are going to die gruesome deaths :francis:

you just realized this

I go in expecting to be let down every episode. The Stark kids will not reunite and Dany will never sit on the throne