obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Refuse the request of a king because your woman don't want you to, brehs :mjlol:
Nah, actually refuse the request of a King because you're a man whose son is in a coma and you have a family to protect, brehs. I swear y'all nikkas so swept up in this jokingly conceived set war that you've abandoned all common sense. The fukk I look like leaving my family after my son just "fell" out of a tower and is comatose? The fukk I look like leaving my family alone when my wife just told me her sister's husband was assassinated and not actually dead of natural causes? A real man is staying his ass put at home and dealing with family affairs. I'll address the silliness regarding these replies about Sansa later, I'm at work:francis:

Daps
Nah, actually refuse the request of a King because you're a man whose son is in a coma and you have a family to protect, brehs. I swear y'all nikkas so swept up in this jokingly conceived set war that you've abandoned all common sense. The fukk I look like leaving my family after my son just "fell" out of a tower and is comatose? The fukk I look like leaving my family alone when my wife just told me her sister's husband was assassinated and not actually dead of natural causes? A real man is staying his ass put at home and dealing with family affairs. I'll address the silliness regarding these replies about Sansa later, I'm at work:francis:

I could say the same about you. You know damn well Robert wasn't going leave Winterfell without his hand. He woulda just sent a raven if this was a request Ned could refuse. He traveled for a month to get the there to ensure Ned would accept the job.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I think Ned's love for Robert and Jon Arryn is what caused him to choose to go to King's Landing. He wanted to know the truth behind Jon's death and to do what he could to protect Robert from the Lannisters.

I think most people forget that Jon Arryn was a Father figure to Ned. Raised him since he was 8, when he left Winterfell to be fostered in the Eyrie. As honorable as Ned is, of course he'd want to get justice for his death.

As far as Robert, Ned didn't know how much his friend had changed. Had he known Rob was a sorry ass King, I think he would've stayed up North.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Ned's love for Robert and Jon Arryn is what caused him to choose to go to King's Landing. He wanted to know the truth behind Jon's death and to do what he could to protect Robert from the Lannisters.

I think most people forget that Jon Arryn was a Father figure to Ned. Raised him since he was 8, when he left Winterfell to be fostered in the Eyrie. As honorable as Ned is, of course he'd want to get justice for his death.

As far as Robert, Ned didn't know how much his friend had changed. Had he known Rob was a sorry ass King, I think he would've stayed up North.

He didn't have a choice. Robert made it impossible to say no when he offered the marriage of Sansa to Joffrey.

In the books, Cat actually talked him into accepting the offer.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
He didn't have a choice. Robert made it impossible to say no when he offered the marriage of Sansa to Joffrey.

In the books, Cat actually talked him into accepting the offer.
I remember that part in the books as well, but I think it was Maester Luwin that convinced him to go, using Arryn's death and his friendship with Robert.

I remember Ned laying in bed, having decided to say no before Maester Luwin came in with the note from the Eyrie, as well as the info Benjen gave him about Jon wanting to go to the Wall. When Cat and Luwin made arguments he really couldn't go against, he said "Others take you both" or some shyt.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh, and before I forget, Targset...ya'll ain't experienced half of what Starkset's experienced. All the setbacks and shyt we had to endure to get to this point. So far ya'll just had Scooby Doo villains to take out in Dany's quest for the Iron Throne. Starkset has had to go through rape, torture, mass murders, numerous betrayals and battles, and actually DYING.
Yeah yal been gettin ya asses whooped :mjgrin:

I ain't read any of that other shyt :mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm tired of you nikkas saying this stupid shyt, so I'm going to quote you and tag LovelyOne83, Racer X and Blondie.

on #starkset watch this fukkn scene and tell me how she saved Jon?
@3:20
Sansa: I would've told you not to attack Winterfell until we get a larger force
Jon: When will we have a larger force :mindblown:
Sansa: *Knowing she spoke to Littlefinger says nothing* :francis:
Jon: We're lucky to have this many men :mindblown:
Sansa: It's not enough :francis:
Jon: I know it's not enough. It's what we have. :mindblown:
Sansa: *knowing she spoke to Littlefinger says nothing* :francis:

She never saved Jon. She never saved Winterfell. She never saved a single one of the soldiers fighting to reclaim the throne. She threw their lives away in battle when she DECIDED not to inform them of resources from the Vale.

Then she has the audacity to say, "If Ramsey wins I'm not going back there alive."

bytch IF RAMSEY WINS JON IS DEAD TOO. WHAT THE fukk YOU MEAN "YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK THERE ALIVE." bytch NOBODY IS ALIVE. :pacspit:

Sansa is the GoT version of a girl you're dating who won't tell you which restaurant she wants to eat at or a girl who purposely won't text you until you text her first, then gets mad at you for being distant.

Like bytch speak up. WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

STOP CODDLING THIS GROWN ASS FEMALE.

This bytch acts like she's muhfukkn AskJeeves. "I know him". "I know her". What do you know!? Speak specifics. :wtf:

They don't want to hear this :damn:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lil Finger wins it all while all the other characters kill each other.
you know what i forgot.. little finger can still play both sides

when he came back to kings landing, he promised cersei to kill either stannis or the boltons, and be named warden of the north

well the boltons are dead and he's the reason.. he can say whatever he wants as to why
Real #wolfgang been saying fukk Sansa since she got nymeria kicked out. That's why she was the first to lose her direwolf. She's got a very selfish and vindictive nature.

I know I've literally been yelling fukk Sansa since the first thread.
shes even worse in the books.

In the books Ned is about to grab up the family and leave kings landing. Sansa runs and tells cersei everything. Cersei then locks down the entire city and captures Ned

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
The delusion
:laff:

Drogo-and-Dany-daenerys-and-drogo-31147182-1280-720.png

Those must be tears of joy

Then she had her own child killed to turn him into a zombie, then murdered the zombie anyway

you haven't read the books lmao no worries breh