princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
#Lanisterset checking in:takedat: Cersei came back like cleveland last year to win the chip, we aint never gonna lose with her on top.
RIP tyin, he was the OG foreal:wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You think so? I really liked that shyt.

I mean everyone and they momma knew Jon was coming back so it's not like they could've rung too much suspense out of it. I thought the moment that Ghost looked up and you see Jon gasp and open his eyes was pretty dope
Seemed corny. And it annoyed me how they dragged it out. I liked the idea of setting him on fire amd he resurrect that way. Does fire resurrect Targaryens doe :jbhmm:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
#fakkitscantclaimnoset #GTFOtheGOTthreadnerds #GoTsetsareforfakkits #Justwatchtheshow #fukkyourset #Yourmomsbasementisyourset
:ufdup:#Onlysetyouclaimisyourtv
i'm mad at myself at reading all those hashtags which is much more effort than stanning a set :mjlol:

7 seasons deep and just catching on that everybody rep a set
She-Cusses-Best-Them.gif

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
kick rocks

this ain't new
Why are you in here with your angry corny shyt?:hhh:
it's about 12 hours from the first episode and this has been the conversation for at least 5 days in this thread but you just getting tired of this :mjlol:
:yeshrug:I just came in today to talk bout the new season. Wasn't trolling this thread like you stans. Ya'll in here quarreling bout fake sets like a bunch of fan boys. Should be a separate thread for you nerdy ass fakkits with no life.

What happens if Targ and Starks team up this season? :scust:Ya'll bytches gon buddy up and fukk after dissing each other for years? :dead: