Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's game day. Starkset, we about to be all up in the video.

That Wolfpack reunion is on deck :mjcry: :blessed:

209R8z5.gif

YsV5G1i.gif

Snowman, lead the way :dj2:
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:takedat:#fakkitscantclaimnoset
:camby:#GTFOtheGOTthreadnerds
:umad:#GoTsetsareforfakkits
:heh:#Justwatchtheshow
:pacspit:#fukkyourset
:pachaha:#Yourmomsbasementisyourset
:ufdup:#Onlysetyouclaimisyourtv
:dame:#Spendthelastyearargueingboutimaginarysetsbrehs
Loosen up and join the fun

This is the most popular show on TV and there are normal discussion threads on damn near every website in existence

The Coli GOT threads are GOAT becsuse there is a personal investment at stake

Its in stark contrast to normal show threads

STARK. CONTRAST.:wow:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

This is the most popular show on TV and there are normal discussion threads on damn near every website in existence

:ehh:Good point.
I like both Starks and Targs equally. :yeshrug:fukk what ya'll think bout that. They gon team up this season and this targ vs stark set bullshyt gon get put to rest.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
what happens if Targ and Starks team up this season? :scust:Ya'll bytches gon buddy up and fukk after dissing each other for years? :dead:

For me, nothing short of Danaerys kneeling before a Weirwood will be sufficient to consider her an ally

We will all react in our own way when events unfold. Aint no rules to this. I'm still watching @dora_da_destroyer with a side eye for her Sansa shade:ufdup:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

I see what you did there

latest
contrast

#starkset

tumblr_inline_n6rfi3kruz1sohk3w.gif

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
For me, nothing short of Danaerys kneeling before a Weirwood will be sufficient to consider her an ally

We will all react in our own way when events unfold. Aint no rules to this. I'm still watching @dora_da_destroyer with a side eye for her Sansa shade:ufdup:
:mindblown:How can anyone watch GoT and hate on the Starks? Danys is rolling with a bunch of outsiders from various sets and her Dragons. They ain't a legit set to claim no throne. They will have to team up with Starks. Starks have more blood family with them AND their castle is secured. And they fighting the good cause against the white walkers. Jon is the one true king at this point. Stark's claimed him and Stark's raised him.

Dany needs to smarten up and chose her next battle wisely. Starks are the obvious winners in this. Anything else would be a slap in the face to GoT fans. Unless you love Dragons and blinded by Dany's fire p*ssy. :camby:She gon join the Starks though 100%.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:mindblown:How can anyone watch GoT and hate on the Starks? Danys is rolling with a bunch of outsiders from various sets and her Dragons. They ain't a legit set to claim no throne. They will have to team up with Starks. Starks have more blood family with them AND their castle is secured. And they fighting the good cause against the white walkers. Jon is the one true king at this point. Stark's claimed him and Stark's raised him.

Dany needs to smarten up and chose her next battle wisely. Starks are the obvious winners in this. Anything else would be a slap in the face to GoT fans. Unless you love Dragons and blinded by Dany's fire p*ssy. :camby:She gon join the Starks though 100%.
starks will join the mother of dragons

especially when Jon learns he's a targ